Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Please fix Chumba Wumba chest

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 05, 2012
I have been trying to farm for Chumba Wumba's Tubthumper but I cannot because he actually does not drop his chest the other watermoles do but he does not. I am not talking about the second chance chest but the bosses normal chest. If this issue is not solved the only way to actually get any of his loot is to pay real money. Thank you and see you in the spiral

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
I think I understand your problem. Tubthumper is an achievement that you obtain upon defeating Chumba Wumba three times. It allows for access to his Crown Shop Companion counterpart, Oingo Boingo.

Petty Officer
Mar 03, 2020
Lookit Light on Sep 14, 2020 wrote:
I think I understand your problem. Tubthumper is an achievement that you obtain upon defeating Chumba Wumba three times. It allows for access to his Crown Shop Companion counterpart, Oingo Boingo.
No, Tubthumper is a dropped staff he drops- it sounds like the boss chest isn't spawning in this fight so it's impossible to get (a bug that still happens in many other fights- very annoying when farming for fort gear)

He's not talking about the achievement