Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

My KingsIsle support request

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Mar 13, 2017
I have sent in 3 requests in 72 hours and none have even been acknowledges by support ive read the message board and everything nothing helps does anyone know why this is?

Administrator
Victor Nightingale on May 25, 2020 wrote:
I have sent in 3 requests in 72 hours and none have even been acknowledges by support ive read the message board and everything nothing helps does anyone know why this is?
Hi Victor!

Did you receive a support ticket # when emailing us?

Please only send one request per each issue. Multiple requests may cause the system to delay receiving your messages or we may mistaken one priority for another.

Thanks!

Ensign
Mar 13, 2017
i waited 48 hours before sending another i have a support ticket number and no action was taken what should i do?

Administrator
Victor Nightingale on May 26, 2020 wrote:
i waited 48 hours before sending another i have a support ticket number and no action was taken what should i do?
Thank you for waiting Victor. Please wait for a response, we will get back to you. If you want to also send the ticket # to our community email address, we can confirm its status.