Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

OK, so, I don't know how this works...

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Nov 23, 2019
OK, I'll cut to the chase before I explain all jumping up and done and spinning because I heard the great news. I got 5k crowns. But I am still very confused about how to get them, so plz correct me if this isn't the way to collect them.

Dear KI, I believe that it was my tip that you answered on the KI April 2020 live. My name is Cunning Caleb Hawkins, LVL 65 , And on the message boards I am known as Amazingshot123. My best friends are Dead - eye Destiny Dennis, Julian, and Benjamin Armstrong.

I hope this works, if not, I'll be embarrassed, but at least I'll know how this thing works lol

Administrator
Amazingshot123 on May 8, 2020 wrote:
OK, I'll cut to the chase before I explain all jumping up and done and spinning because I heard the great news. I got 5k crowns. But I am still very confused about how to get them, so plz correct me if this isn't the way to collect them.

Dear KI, I believe that it was my tip that you answered on the KI April 2020 live. My name is Cunning Caleb Hawkins, LVL 65 , And on the message boards I am known as Amazingshot123. My best friends are Dead - eye Destiny Dennis, Julian, and Benjamin Armstrong.

I hope this works, if not, I'll be embarrassed, but at least I'll know how this thing works lol
Hi Amazingshot123!

It works, you have come to the right place :). Congrats on your tip being mentioned on the show!

Can you reply with the original post you made with the tip please?

Thanks!

Petty Officer
Nov 23, 2019
Bat Masterson on May 8, 2020 wrote:
Hi Amazingshot123!

It works, you have come to the right place :). Congrats on your tip being mentioned on the show!

Can you reply with the original post you made with the tip please?

Thanks!
Actuslly, I just redeemed my crowns from community, so, I kinda feel like an idiot...
But at least I got 5k crowns