Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Question about Imperator's Standard

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 23, 2010
Hi, so I know that the Imperator's Standard affects all bird companions but after checking out a blog I've noticed that Chantal Livingstone isn't on the list. Is this true or does the standard apply to her as well because she's a flamingo which is a bird. Also on the card art I've noticed on the right bottom side of the illustration it says 2. Does that mean companions or pets with receive the buff within two spaces of the banner?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Ryan Fireflame on Apr 5, 2020 wrote:
Hi, so I know that the Imperator's Standard affects all bird companions but after checking out a blog I've noticed that Chantal Livingstone isn't on the list. Is this true or does the standard apply to her as well because she's a flamingo which is a bird. Also on the card art I've noticed on the right bottom side of the illustration it says 2. Does that mean companions or pets with receive the buff within two spaces of the banner?
I didn't realize Chantal isn't affected by this banner. When you tested it, was she within the suggested range? The banner only affects birds in range.
If she was in range and not affected, it could be because she was added to the game after the Empire Bundle or it really could be a glitch.