Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Nothing left to train

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Sep 03, 2009
My privateer has nothing to train after training everything in witchdoctor ( minus juju ) none of the other classes offer any spooky attack, I could say the same for my buccaneer and swash ( instead of spooky it's weapon powers ) and I don't even know what to train for my musketeer since they're only good against themselves and at range

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
zachshock on Dec 7, 2019 wrote:
My privateer has nothing to train after training everything in witchdoctor ( minus juju ) none of the other classes offer any spooky attack, I could say the same for my buccaneer and swash ( instead of spooky it's weapon powers ) and I don't even know what to train for my musketeer since they're only good against themselves and at range
Have you found the hidden trainers?

Ensign
Jun 06, 2011
Try training epics. If you're level 20+, you can go to the clandestine trainers in Devilfish Hollow (if you don't know, look them up). They teach your pirate some epics, some of the most common ones being Relentless 1, Overwatch 1/2, Readied Spell 1/2, Witch Hunter, et alia.