Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

New Idea

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Feb 06, 2018
So, I had this idea a while ago.

I usually get these really good bits of gear that would go great for my privateer friend. But, i have to sell them or trash them.

What if we had a mailing system? You write letters to your friends (only friends) and you can send stuff to the addressed person.

What do you think?
Fair Taryn Lewis

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Just make a Privateer pirate for yourself.
Or if this is gear can be sold to the bazaar, you can "trade" the gear to your friend by selling it and then he could buy it from the bazaar. ( This is how I'm able to "trade" Golden Chickens to my friend who likes to collect them. )

Gunner's Mate
Feb 06, 2018
Yes, but my friend is 22 and I don't like to clog up my bank with stuff I'm saving cuz then I forget about it and I have to sell it.

We tried that but we couldn't trade the items we wanted to trade (specifically pet snacks).

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
glitterway123 on Sep 10, 2019 wrote:
Yes, but my friend is 22 and I don't like to clog up my bank with stuff I'm saving cuz then I forget about it and I have to sell it.

We tried that but we couldn't trade the items we wanted to trade (specifically pet snacks).
Pet snacks could be difficult to trade through the Bazaar, yes.

Your friend could be collecting pet snacks from his/her inactive companions, by using the Pet Wranglin' task. They can also be purchased from the snack vendors in Circus Maximus. Helping your friend get more gold via group plunder chests and Treasure Bath doubloons would be a big help for Training Tomes, too.

As for the Privateer gear, I agree that you should create a Privateer to pass it on to -- that additional bank space may come in handy for other drops as well, like ship equipment and pets.

Gunner's Mate
Feb 06, 2018
I don't really like to play Privateers.

And the Circus Maximus doesn't have the pet snacks I want, neither does the bazaar. (Kippers, Beast Wellington and Albion Eggs. I own two snowfall fawns)

And the mailing service would be nice to talk to people who don't have text chat.