Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Skeleton Key Source Hunting.

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
Krampus is back, and with him come the Wood, Stone, and Gold keys! I hereby invite anyone who wants to discover Skeleton Key sources for these few days to do so, and post them here.

A list of sources already discovered is HERE

Some important things of note, Skeleton Keys don't seem to be dropping as often as they did last year, so we may have to go for a little longer. Also, Squinty doesn't seem to drop keys nearly as often anymore, arrgh.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Lookit Light on Jul 23, 2019 wrote:
Krampus is back, and with him come the Wood, Stone, and Gold keys! I hereby invite anyone who wants to discover Skeleton Key sources for these few days to do so, and post them here.

A list of sources already discovered is HERE

Some important things of note, Skeleton Keys don't seem to be dropping as often as they did last year, so we may have to go for a little longer. Also, Squinty doesn't seem to drop keys nearly as often anymore, arrgh.
I just did the Cave of Lamos as a Team Up and got three stone skeleton keys from the Laestrygonians.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
The Gingerbread ship mobs still drop gold keys. ( In Calabria skyway. )

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Three stone keys just from the Shinobi Cavern.