Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Armada Outfits

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 08, 2012
With the fact that there is already a Phule mask and a Kane mask, why not have some other dropable masks/gear? Just think about it: being able to dress up like your favorite Armada commander! I would totally want a Bishop set. But, we still need stats and the sort. Any ideas?

Killian Windlass, Level 70 Witchdoctor

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Reckless Hunter on Feb 26, 2017 wrote:
With the fact that there is already a Phule mask and a Kane mask, why not have some other dropable masks/gear? Just think about it: being able to dress up like your favorite Armada commander! I would totally want a Bishop set. But, we still need stats and the sort. Any ideas?

Killian Windlass, Level 70 Witchdoctor
Why not have a complete line of Armada Fashion produced for us by Armando Fabricus, that Spiral famous Automaton fashion designer?
Every outfit in colors of your choice and stitch-able to your favorite gear.
For that discerning pirate who wishing to be "in the mode".

Petty Officer
Jul 13, 2013
anecorbie on Feb 26, 2017 wrote:
Why not have a complete line of Armada Fashion produced for us by Armando Fabricus, that Spiral famous Automaton fashion designer?
Every outfit in colors of your choice and stitch-able to your favorite gear.
For that discerning pirate who wishing to be "in the mode".
that's cooler than all get out

Ensign
Jun 02, 2010
I'd love to see an Armada Fashion set released! I too would love to have a Bishop set or the full set of the Phule's Attire. I think it'd be a great addition to the game, something fresh to add rather than possibly seeing more appearance recycles in the future.