Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

The Behind The Scenes Changes Hint

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 21, 2012
So, According to One-Eyed Jack's Post in the Message Boards last night about Pirate101's Maintenance, It said that there's ''Behind The Scenes Changes'' that were added to the game. and IF I'm correct, Behind The Scenes means something coming to Pirate101. I was thinking if it's the same as the Paths of Penance hint to Tower of Moo Manchu when it was added and we never knew where it came from back 3 years ago until the quest for it came in Summer 2014. I tried to search a bit in a few worlds but really couldn't find anything. Has anyone found what that change is yet? If so let us know. or it'd be nice if One Eyed Jack or Ratbeard could drop a hint about it

Administrator
Nothing too extravagant,. but you will find a new pet in the Crown Shop today!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
"No more soggy stockings!" The Christmas stockings are gone from the Avery's Court Life Fountain!

Captain
Jun 10, 2013
Maybe next year they will decorate the life fountain at the Skull Island docks and decorate Jonah Town also.

Lieutenant
Jan 20, 2013
anecorbie on Feb 14, 2017 wrote:
"No more soggy stockings!" The Christmas stockings are gone from the Avery's Court Life Fountain!
We pirates like to celebrate big time. Who cares what month it is?

*Hangs her stockings back up*

~Virtuous Vanessa

Once a super fan, now a KingsIsle QA Tester! I squash bugs.
~
_~ )_)_~
)_))_))_)
_!__!__!_
\______t/
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Vanessa Mythdust on Feb 15, 2017 wrote:
We pirates like to celebrate big time. Who cares what month it is?

*Hangs her stockings back up*

~Virtuous Vanessa
Typical pirate, always the rebel.