Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

golden sky rattler

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 30, 2016
will someone from KI please tell me when the golden sky rattler was renamed to golden stingtail.
and if im totally wrong is this a crown pet or a drop?
Thanks

Bloody Mary

Lieutenant
Mar 18, 2022
Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Thorn in your side on Apr 15, 2022 wrote:
will someone from KI please tell me when the golden sky rattler was renamed to golden stingtail.
Thanks

Bloody Mary
The Golden Sky Rattler is/was a Gift Card pet from the old Toys R Us gift cards.

The Golden Stingtail is a pet that can be bought from the Crown Shop for 4,000 Crowns, or VERY RARELY received as a drop from certain bosses in Cool Ranch.

Both can be acquired by morphing with another pirate who has one, if you can meet up with them in the Morphing Tent in Bestia.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Thorn in your side on Apr 15, 2022 wrote:
Thanks

Bloody Mary
Welcome to the message boards, Bloody Mary! The golden sky Rattler can also be received by morphing with a player who has one; this is also true for the golden stingtail (which is a scorpion, not a snake).