Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Krampus

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 20, 2021
So I have literally been farming Low Level Krampus in hopes of getting the Lump Of Coal pet which he can drop but my luck with getting the pet has not been going well and I am starting to wonder if he even drops it at this point.

I am just starting to accept one from morphing because ever since the event started I have not once gotten that pet and I am losing my mind over it. Is there any other bosses that drop it or is Krampus the only who does? Again I am also hoping to get one from morphing just to end this madness because as you can imagine it is not fun.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
GaianCommander on Dec 8, 2021 wrote:
So I have literally been farming Low Level Krampus in hopes of getting the Lump Of Coal pet which he can drop but my luck with getting the pet has not been going well and I am starting to wonder if he even drops it at this point.

I am just starting to accept one from morphing because ever since the event started I have not once gotten that pet and I am losing my mind over it. Is there any other bosses that drop it or is Krampus the only who does? Again I am also hoping to get one from morphing just to end this madness because as you can imagine it is not fun.
If you can find someone willing to morph the Lump of Coal, do it. I have been farming various Krampus keys and have yet to get that pet; he also drops the Coalie Pollie, and he is the only boss to drop these pets.

Lieutenant
Mar 28, 2009