Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

"V for Vulpine" unable to be continued

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 23, 2020
So, I got Bonnie Anne's promotion quest V for Vulpine. I got to a part where I had to defeat Frog Fishermen. I enter the house and get the dialog, but the frogs don't spawn. It won't let me continue until i defeat them, but they're not there.

Any idea how to fix this? It's annoying trying to fix something on your own.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Tamriel Cat on Oct 2, 2021 wrote:
So, I got Bonnie Anne's promotion quest V for Vulpine. I got to a part where I had to defeat Frog Fishermen. I enter the house and get the dialog, but the frogs don't spawn. It won't let me continue until i defeat them, but they're not there.

This sounds like something you can't control; contact Support for help.

Lieutenant
Mar 28, 2009
Tamriel Cat on Oct 2, 2021 wrote:

The only thing I can think is that there are two doors very close together in that corner of the Isle of Dogs. The one you're supposed to enter for Bonnie Anne's quest is right next to the one that you enter for Ratbeard's promotion, so do you think it's possible that you are being pulled into the "Squalid Hovel" after the dialogue, rather than moving forward and entering the "Fisherman's Hovel?"

Both locations can be re-entered after completing the quests, and I've never heard anyone report this issue before, so maybe it's worth a look.