Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Being Able to Trash All Items

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 31, 2011
I was wondering if it would be possible to be able to discard all inventory items using the trash icon For instance, this weekend I received a statue as a drop and could not discard it using the trash icon; I had to sell it to a vendor at Skull Island. This impedes bag cleansing and delays gameplay. Your consideration of this request would be greatly appreciated.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
microlife12 on Jul 12, 2021 wrote:
I was wondering if it would be possible to be able to discard all inventory items using the trash icon For instance, this weekend I received a statue as a drop and could not discard it using the trash icon; I had to sell it to a vendor at Skull Island. This impedes bag cleansing and delays gameplay. Your consideration of this request would be greatly appreciated.
Oh, my - I can just see what a horrible mess this would make for someone who forgot to Lock an item and accidentally trashed something they wanted to keep. Inventory maintenance is a pain, yes, but being able to dump everything at once is dangerous.