Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Sinbad Ain't Gonna Pirate Himself...

AuthorMessage
First Mate
Dec 24, 2009
Ahoy, fellow pirates!
I know coordinating events on the Message Boards tends to be rather difficult, but with the new boss with the latest update, I couldn't think of a better way to celebrate.

I would like to cordially invite everyone on the Message Boards to join me in farming Sinbad:
  • This Friday(June 25th)
  • At 4:00pm PST/ 5:00pm MST/ 6:00pm CST/ 7:00pm EST(if your timezone's not here, or if it looks like I converted it incorrectly, assume PST is the correct one and find your timezone relative to that)
  • On the Ratbeard realm.
I'll be outside the instance in Devilfish Hollow about 10 minutes beforehand so y'all have a chance to find me. I'll either be playing:
  • Fearless Dolan Grant lvl 70
  • Obnoxious Blaze Dove lvl 70
The goal of this is to be sort of a "let's get a bunch of people in one place in game" sort of thing, so if you don't find me, feel free to go in with whoever's there! I'll probably be there farming for about an hour or two.

NOTE: To enter the Sinbad instance, you must be a level 70 pirate and have taken the quest from Albano in Avery's Court.

If you can make it, hope to see you there! If not, hope you have a great weekend!

Administrator
FireMorgan13 on Jun 23, 2021 wrote:
Ahoy, fellow pirates!
I know coordinating events on the Message Boards tends to be rather difficult, but with the new boss with the latest update, I couldn't think of a better way to celebrate.

I would like to cordially invite everyone on the Message Boards to join me in farming Sinbad:
  • This Friday(June 25th)
  • At 4:00pm PST/ 5:00pm MST/ 6:00pm CST/ 7:00pm EST(if your timezone's not here, or if it looks like I converted it incorrectly, assume PST is the correct one and find your timezone relative to that)
  • On the Ratbeard realm.
I'll be outside the instance in Devilfish Hollow about 10 minutes beforehand so y'all have a chance to find me. I'll either be playing:
The goal of this is to be sort of a "let's get a bunch of people in one place in game" sort of thing, so if you don't find me, feel free to go in with whoever's there! I'll probably be there farming for about an hour or two.

NOTE: To enter the Sinbad instance, you must be a level 70 pirate and have taken the quest from Albano in Avery's Court.

If you can make it, hope to see you there! If not, hope you have a great weekend!
Sounds like a fun event!

Did you have a social post or something else outside the forums we can link to to help get the word out?

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
Ahoy, fellow pirates!

• This Friday(June 25th)
  • On the Ratbeard realm.

I think this is a fun event! Unfortunately I won't be able to attend, but I wish everyone who does has a good time!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Ahoy, fellow pirates!

• This Friday(June 25th)
  • On the Ratbeard realm.

I'll try to be there!

Esperanza Devereaux

Ensign
Nov 26, 2011
Ahoy, fellow pirates!

• This Friday(June 25th)
  • On the Ratbeard realm.

Sounds like fun! I'll try to come!

Captain
Jun 10, 2013
Ahoy, fellow pirates!

• This Friday(June 25th)
  • On the Ratbeard realm.

I can be there and I can stream it tomorrow.

I'll be on either Two-Faced Aurora "A Roar A" Clegg or Two-Faced Dino "Die No" Clegg

First Mate
Dec 24, 2009
OMG! I wasn't expecting so many people to respond to this!

No, Bat, I'm afraid there's no social post for this. If I think to do something like this again though, I'll definitely put something out.

Thank you all again for your responses! It's so cool to see the community for P101 come together!

I'm writing this before the start time, so I hope this goes well for everyone who could make it! For those who couldn't, hope you have an excellent weekend!

First Mate
Dec 24, 2009
I'm probably a broken record at this point, but thank you everyone who came out to farm Sinbad this Friday! I had a lot of fun getting to engage with other pirates on the board with this event.

I had a request to do this again next Friday(July 2nd), which is something I'd LOVE to do, but as I'm writing this, I just remembered I may be out of town then, so I wouldn't be able to make it. BUT, if everyone else still wanted to meet up, you could keep the 4pm PST/Ratbeard spot and have a blast!

Depending on how everyone is feeling at that point, I could personally attend another one probably two weeks from now on July 9th.

Thank you all so much! I'll be honest. I wasn't expecting much response on this when I initially wrote the post. It's so cool be part of this awesome Pirate community with y'all!

May the skyways treat you all to swift sails.

Fearless Dolan Grant

Administrator
FireMorgan13 on Jun 26, 2021 wrote:
I'm probably a broken record at this point, but thank you everyone who came out to farm Sinbad this Friday! I had a lot of fun getting to engage with other pirates on the board with this event.

I had a request to do this again next Friday(July 2nd), which is something I'd LOVE to do, but as I'm writing this, I just remembered I may be out of town then, so I wouldn't be able to make it. BUT, if everyone else still wanted to meet up, you could keep the 4pm PST/Ratbeard spot and have a blast!

Depending on how everyone is feeling at that point, I could personally attend another one probably two weeks from now on July 9th.

Thank you all so much! I'll be honest. I wasn't expecting much response on this when I initially wrote the post. It's so cool be part of this awesome Pirate community with y'all!

May the skyways treat you all to swift sails.

Fearless Dolan Grant
When you or anyone puts an event up, please contact us at community@kingsisle.com and let us know. We can help get the word out!