Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Can’t continue story

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 30, 2021
I just finished the storyline quest “A Debt Repaid” and I’m not getting any new quests after it. You’re supposed to get sent to Jonahtown afterwards however, Lenny will not talk to me and Moe is still standing there. I’ve done all three of the ghost rat missions, I checked my quest book, and I have exited the game multiple times to try and fix it. Is there any way to get my story quests back without starting a new character? I’d really appreciate the help.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
SodaChair on Jan 31, 2021 wrote:
I just finished the storyline quest “A Debt Repaid” and I’m not getting any new quests after it. You’re supposed to get sent to Jonahtown afterwards however, Lenny will not talk to me and Moe is still standing there. I’ve done all three of the ghost rat missions, I checked my quest book, and I have exited the game multiple times to try and fix it. Is there any way to get my story quests back without starting a new character? I’d really appreciate the help.
Are you sure you did Moe's quest and turned it in to Wilhemena? Your supposed to talk to her after rescuing Captain Gordon.
If you have done all that, I advise you to contact Support and see if they can get you back on track.

Ensign
Dec 07, 2016
Hi!
Are you sure you have no quests in your book?
Did you ever log out before accepting the next storyline quest? Because if you did you must go back to the last npc the quest ended on and accept the storyline again.
If Moe is still standing there, then there must be more of the quest you haven't finished! You did go to Perdition Cauldron and finished the look for the golden hook in the dungeon, right?
This is just what comes to mind, lemme know if it helps!

Clever Beau Ashford
Ruthless Tristan Ashburn