Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Can we have FIVE MINUTES of the KI Live?

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
I saw the announcement for the "special" KI Live on December 9th.

Continuing to focus solely on Wizard101 during these shows only serves to further alienate Pirate101 players and discourage anyone from actually playing, much less purchasing membership or Crowns.

I refer you to my post regarding a year-end Producer's Letter. We deserve to be informed as to what ideas and thoughts the production team has about the future of this game we love.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Willowydream on Dec 4, 2020 wrote:

Continuing to focus solely on Wizard101 during these shows only serves to further alienate Pirate101 players and discourage anyone from actually playing, much less purchasing membership or Crowns.

I refer you to my post regarding a year-end Producer's Letter. We deserve to be informed as to what ideas and thoughts the production team has about the future of this game we love.

Yes, I'm tired of the exclusion of Pirate101 from what is supposed to be a program showcasing both games!
Just call it The Wizzy Show Live (truth in advertising, you know)....

Admiral
May 30, 2010
Willowydream on Dec 4, 2020 wrote:

I think the logic is that they don't plan to do anything for us, so why bother to mention the game exists, still?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Fiorenza Rosanante... on Dec 8, 2020 wrote:
I think the logic is that they don't plan to do anything for us, so why bother to mention the game exists, still?
Actually, it's because W101 is getting so many new things, that they don't have the time to mention P101.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Well, I think that possibly Pirate101 actually did get its five minutes when @Bat Masterson logged into his Musketeer in Avery's Court, and Decius talked about adding new holiday decorations every year. It was nice to see that there were actually players there.

Can we figure out what was added to Skull Island that wasn't there last year?

Unfortunately, after Falmea talked about being excited for what's coming to Wizard101 next year, I (in the twitch chat) asked if Pirate101 was getting anything in 2021, and the response was "that hasn't been determined yet."

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Willowydream on Dec 10, 2020 wrote:
Well, I think that possibly Pirate101 actually did get its five minutes when @Bat Masterson logged into his Musketeer in Avery's Court, and Decius talked about adding new holiday decorations every year. It was nice to see that there were actually players there.

Can we figure out what was added to Skull Island that wasn't there last year?

Unfortunately, after Falmea talked about being excited for what's coming to Wizard101 next year, I (in the twitch chat) asked if Pirate101 was getting anything in 2021, and the response was "that hasn't been determined yet."

I don't remember the food items in the Crown Shop from last year, isn't the fruit cake and ribbon candy new?