Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Key bosses

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Nov 10, 2013
So i haven't played in 4 years and im a bit confused, I have seen people mention obsidian key bosses (Blightbeard, old scratch, and bonnie) and i have 3 obsidian keys but the part i am confused about is the following:

Are there more bosses other the ones i mentioned?

Where are these bosses located?

what are the drop tables for all the obsidian key bosses?

If anyone can give me the answer to or give me the link to it I would really appreciate it.

-Dead-eye Tim

Ensign
Aug 17, 2013
gstack96 on May 10, 2020 wrote:
So i haven't played in 4 years and im a bit confused, I have seen people mention obsidian key bosses (Blightbeard, old scratch, and bonnie) and i have 3 obsidian keys but the part i am confused about is the following:

If anyone can give me the answer to or give me the link to it I would really appreciate it.

-Dead-eye Tim
Hey gstack96,

There are more indeed! All of them are located in the same area on Scrimshaw docks. For more information follow this link:
https://www.pirate101central.com/wiki/Location:Obsidian_Door

Hope this helped!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012

-Dead-eye Tim
More bosses: Black Annie Rackham, Captain Blood, English Bill ( Duck of Death ).
Where: Scrimshaw in Tradewinds skyway, at dock by the warehouses.
Check P101 central wiki for the drops.

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015

-Dead-eye Tim
The Obsidian Skeleton Door can be found in Scrimshaw docks, by the warehouse. It houses all the current Skeleton Key bosses.

There are currently six Skeleton Key bosses: Obsidian Old Scratch, Obsidian English Bill, Obsidian Captain Blood, Obsidian Brass Monkey, Black Anne Rackham, and Verminius Blightbeard.

The drop tables for these bosses can be found on Pirate101 Central's official wiki.

I hope this helps!

Bosun
Aug 10, 2011

-Dead-eye Tim
I recommend Anax, I've had the best luck with him. You'll find him in Aquila, Illois. It is the temple exactly on the right of when you enter.

Bosun
Aug 10, 2011

-Dead-eye Tim
All of the bosses are located in the portal dimension at scrimshaw, and the wiki has the best drop tables. I'd recommend you take a full party to this fight.

Petty Officer
Nov 10, 2013