Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

The best team for Privateer?

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Nov 23, 2019
Ok, so, since I'm a bit new to pvp ( by a bit I mean I've only ever done it twice before I had my dream of becoming a pvp Master) I wonder what the best team for Privateer is.

I think it's either Lucky Jack Russell and Bonnie And Old scratch, or Emmett Jack and Marchioness.

Ensign
Aug 17, 2013
Amazingshot123 on Apr 23, 2020 wrote:
Ok, so, since I'm a bit new to pvp ( by a bit I mean I've only ever done it twice before I had my dream of becoming a pvp Master) I wonder what the best team for Privateer is.

I think it's either Lucky Jack Russell and Bonnie And Old scratch, or Emmett Jack and Marchioness.
Hey Amazingshot123,
I don't pvp much, but if I do I manage to put up good fights with the following:

Old Scratch- Insanely good for the mojo buffs

Marchioness- good for the buff, lands crits a lot

Gracie/Emmet- Gracie for the extra minion BUT Emmet is extremely great at countering musketeers (from true grit).

(If you have Nausica, she's perfect if you need to land hits.)

If you would like to pvp, stop by the spar chamber in realm Avery and look for the following names:
70- Crafty Nathaniel Walker
70- Clever Edward Walker
57- Nathaniel Walker

Ensign
Oct 13, 2019
got a question can anybody tell me the best possible buccaneer lineup? i have been using gortez hawkules and pete quint

Ensign
Oct 28, 2017
in ranked, Old Scratch, Contessa, and Nausica is the best team. Old Scratch for his mojo buffs so you can spam bombs and do a ton of damage, Contessa is perfect against black fog, and Nausica is there vs musket.

In spar, since you seem new to pvp, I'd advise just using Emmett, Ratbeard, and Contessa vs any melee class, vs musket do Exeter/Emmett, Contessa, and Nausica, and vs witch just use whatever, witch is the worst pvp class so you'll be fine with whatever you have.

Have a nice day!

- Loyal Devin Xavier

Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
my ideal teams

Buck: Ratbeard, Battle angel, Armada musket / temujin

Swash: Contessa, Battle Angel, FS 3 Ratbeard / Temujin

Privy: Battle angel, Nausica, Armada Musket

Musket: Goro, Nausica, Baar / Wild Bill

Witch: i have given 0 thought to this due to witches inherent weaknesses and complete lack of viability in spar