Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Hope all you pirates are doing well!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 23, 2018
Not entirely sure if this post will be allowed since it has more to do with the community than the game itself, but if it is:

I hope everyone out there is doing well with staying inside and staying healthy! It's a time full of stress and worry for everyone, but as my adventures in the skyways have taught me, we can tackle any problem that comes our way as long as we are ready for it! It may be scary, but I am sure everyone will be alright as long as you wash your hands, eat healthy, and (for those of you in school) pay attention to your online work!

I know I myself will be easily distracted when it comes to completing work for my now online school! As for myself, I am on spring break and have renewed my membership, so I will be spending the next few days sailing the skyways and having some wizard adventures! But as soon as school pops up, I will need to do my best to focus, just like the rest of you. It is possible to balance work and fun!

Not really much of an announcement, but I just wanted everyone to know that, while you may be stuck inside, you still have our community here to be a part of. So stay safe, stay healthy, do your work, and we can all get through this! See you all on the skyways!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
YaseiStriker on Mar 23, 2020 wrote:
Not entirely sure if this post will be allowed since it has more to do with the community than the game itself, but if it is:

I hope everyone out there is doing well with staying inside and staying healthy! It's a time full of stress and worry for everyone, but as my adventures in the skyways have taught me, we can tackle any problem that comes our way as long as we are ready for it! It may be scary, but I am sure everyone will be alright as long as you wash your hands, eat healthy, and (for those of you in school) pay attention to your online work!

I know I myself will be easily distracted when it comes to completing work for my now online school! As for myself, I am on spring break and have renewed my membership, so I will be spending the next few days sailing the skyways and having some wizard adventures! But as soon as school pops up, I will need to do my best to focus, just like the rest of you. It is possible to balance work and fun!

Not really much of an announcement, but I just wanted everyone to know that, while you may be stuck inside, you still have our community here to be a part of. So stay safe, stay healthy, do your work, and we can all get through this! See you all on the skyways!
Excellent post, YaseiStriker!
( SHIP emoji )

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
Glad to see you're concerned for the community. Things have been... different on my end, but I'm doing fine other wise. Thanks for checking in!

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
Things have been different here as well. Calamity and her crew are becalmed but well. Donna Finch shared her art and cartoons with the crew. Silent Tom is still mostly silent, but we hear music from his cabin sometimes. And I have been holed up in my cabin writing, and playing guitar for and with the crew. We might not be getting much ship XP, but I've leveled up in music. I'd been thinking of taking some shore leave on Skull Island. I'm happy to find your messages in a bottle with so many familiar captains.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
So many social contacts have been closed down, even my church * sigh * missing it terribly, on line or You tube preaching lacks the personal touch... Plus our pastor is a wonderful person and I love talking to her.

Petty Officer
Nov 23, 2019
I'm fine, but I'm a bit concerned about 2 of my friends. After I left to go study for 2 months, Ben Armstrong and Julian. I guess I got off on the wrong foot with them this year, but still. Any body heard from them?

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
anecorbie on Apr 3, 2020 wrote:
So many social contacts have been closed down, even my church * sigh * missing it terribly, on line or You tube preaching lacks the personal touch... Plus our pastor is a wonderful person and I love talking to her.
Aye, I know how that feels. My church is closed too, and I can relate. But at least we can still play this and Wizard as a distraction, right? Stay strong, everyone! The ship will sail!