Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

I have discovered this

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 10, 2012
So here I am about to go sailing and I come across a ship in the harbor that I have never seen before. Looks like the frogerales ships from cool ranch. Is there a way to get this or is it just a developers boat or something?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
SteamPunk Wizard on Sep 27, 2019 wrote:
So here I am about to go sailing and I come across a ship in the harbor that I have never seen before. Looks like the frogerales ships from cool ranch. Is there a way to get this or is it just a developers boat or something?
If this ship you've spotted is between Skull Island and Skull Mountain, then that's the Party Barge. You can land there after getting Avery's quest: "Diplomacy", which becomes available after you get to level 12 and gain Gunn's treasure.

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
Its a rare glitch, I've had it happen a few times. One time I saw an armada ship in skull island docks (super early in p101 life though) You can get on it and everything but again, its just a glitch from what I understand. Possibly a placeholder that randomly activates from when they were testing positions for ships in docks

Ensign
Dec 10, 2012
No( I know what the party barge is), the ship was at dock where all the other ships get docked when people land.

Bosun
Aug 10, 2011
Yeah that's just a glitch, you see the party barge isn't supposed to spawn yet, but on occasions it accidentally will. I can confirm you are not lying, as I have seen it on new characters.

Gunner's Mate
Feb 06, 2018
SteamPunk Wizard on Sep 27, 2019 wrote:
I have seen this on my lower characters. I boarded it once out of curiosity when I was lvl 12. It's not going to harm your gaming, do not worry.

Now, I have unlimited access to being the practical servant of Polaris, Monquista, Marleybone, and Valencia.

Fair Taryn lewisLevel 23 musketeer-in-training