Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Event calendar

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 06, 2009
One thing that's frustrating to me is when there are events happening in game that I either find about when I log in (such as the Christmas in July event) or don't find out about until later...it would be great if there was a tab on our character page with a calendar of events to look over, and if there is an event, to be able to click onto the day and see a page of details about the event....what will happen, what will be available, etc.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
angelover2286 on Jul 30, 2019 wrote:
One thing that's frustrating to me is when there are events happening in game that I either find about when I log in (such as the Christmas in July event) or don't find out about until later...it would be great if there was a tab on our character page with a calendar of events to look over, and if there is an event, to be able to click onto the day and see a page of details about the event....what will happen, what will be available, etc.
Welcome to the message boards, Agelover! That's a pretty good idea; perhaps not for our character page but maybe for these boards!
Anyway KI has recurring events, our next one will be in October to celebrate P101's Birthday. ( it's for the entire month! )
Then the 12 days of the Spiral in December.

Community Leader
Most in-game events are displayed on the game's launcher. You can also find announcements for all of these events by viewing the Pirate101 twitter, which you can do with or without an actual twitter account of your own. Generally speaking, you can expect some sort of event/promotion for season changes, major US holidays, plus other random sales/paloozas and weekly member benefits. If you pay attention, you might be able to find trends with these events in order to help you predict them going forward. For example, there is normally a Pack-a-palooza near the beginning of the year, as well as one during the summer. There's generally a Pet-a-palooza in early summer. (etc. etc.)

Writer, Editor, Administrator, and Pirate PvP guy at FinalBastion

Check us out for all things Pirate101 and Wizard101 PvE/PvP

Gunner's Mate
Feb 06, 2018
I usually go to the Events Calendar and then I know...but I usually know the date when it starts--but sometimes it's a surprise for me! You should see the events on the game launcher (and usually there's a free gift ) so you're prepared for the hustle-bustle in-game. I had to change realm to get away from the crowd...

Fair Taryn Lewis Level 23 Musketeer

First Mate
Dec 29, 2012
angelover2286 on Jul 30, 2019 wrote:
Like Matthew pointed out....you have to follow/watch KI launcher or their social media outlets for near-term events occurring (announcing the events when they start).

There is no calendar for players to specifically plan attendance for upcoming events. This feature has been requested by players before, but has never been implemented in either KI MMO game.

Gunner's Mate
Sep 04, 2018
Matthew525011 on Jul 31, 2019 wrote:
Most in-game events are displayed on the game's launcher. You can also find announcements for all of these events by viewing the Pirate101 twitter, which you can do with or without an actual twitter account of your own. Generally speaking, you can expect some sort of event/promotion for season changes, major US holidays, plus other random sales/paloozas and weekly member benefits. If you pay attention, you might be able to find trends with these events in order to help you predict them going forward. For example, there is normally a Pack-a-palooza near the beginning of the year, as well as one during the summer. There's generally a Pet-a-palooza in early summer. (etc. etc.)
The problem with the game launcher is that most of the time I don't get to see it as it comes up as being blanked out white. I can't refresh it or figure out how to get it to display other than to open and shut it repeatedly hoping that it will display just once, again I'm on a mac.

Gunner's Mate
Feb 06, 2018
Yeah, that happens sometimes to my computer (well, technically it's my parents') and i can't get the free gift (again with the free gift )
I'm gonna sign with a different character:

Hopeful Evelyn Nelson Level 15

Community Leader
Takhethis on Aug 1, 2019 wrote:
The problem with the game launcher is that most of the time I don't get to see it as it comes up as being blanked out white. I can't refresh it or figure out how to get it to display other than to open and shut it repeatedly hoping that it will display just once, again I'm on a mac.
From what I've heard, mac has occasional issues with running Pirate, so that's not super shocking. Pirate101's twitter (@Pirate101) has the same announcements as the launcher and just requires an internet connection to access, so hopefully that works for you.

Writer, Editor, Administrator, and Pirate PvP guy at FinalBastion

Check us out for all things Pirate101 and Wizard101 PvE/PvP