Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

How to get other companions?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Mar 14, 2017
I am currently a swashbuckler looking to get Chantal Livingstone but I am not sure how I could acquire her? Is she only for musketeers or are other classes able to get her?

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
Inferno101649 on Apr 16, 2019 wrote:
I am currently a swashbuckler looking to get Chantal Livingstone but I am not sure how I could acquire her? Is she only for musketeers or are other classes able to get her?
Chantal Livingstone is not available to anyone besides Musketeers, sorry.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Inferno101649 on Apr 16, 2019 wrote:
Welcome to the message boards! Only musketeers can recruit Chantal Livingston, but there are many companions you can get through the game or can unlock & are found in the crown shop that are very good.

If you want Chantal for her Sky Spirit buff, don't worry - Fan Flanders gets that buff as well.

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
Unfortunately, you can't since she is only given to Musketeers.

Check in the Crown Shop for another Musketeer if you have to have one.

Depending on your level (which you didn't mention), I like Bonnie Anne the best - followed by Nausica, Duck Holliday, Billy the Kid, Buffalo Bill, Rooster Cogburn, Tricky Vinny, and Bones McGee,

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
The Helpful Pirate on Apr 17, 2019 wrote:

Depending on your level (which you didn't mention), I like Bonnie Anne the best - followed by Nausica, Duck Holliday, Billy the Kid, Buffalo Bill, Rooster Cogburn, Tricky Vinny, and Bones McGee,
I believe you should tell the OP that Nausicca is only available with the Empire Bundle, she's not in the crown shop.
And I would put Tricky Vinnie & Buffalo Bill ( and these are companions that a swashbuckler gets ), above Duck Holiday ( personal opinion )

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
The Helpful Pirate on Apr 17, 2019 wrote:

You forgot Zeena, ( you get her through a side quest in Aquila ), who I would also put below Nausica & Bonnie Anne but way above the others in that list. And Lefty is a very good musketeer as well & better ( opinion ) than Billy the Kid.