Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Worlds

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 15, 2018
I seem to have trouble getting into worlds without crowns but it's simple... Sorry, I'll talk more later.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
gavin422x300 on Apr 8, 2019 wrote:
I seem to have trouble getting into worlds without crowns but it's simple... Sorry, I'll talk more later.
Either membership or buying areas with crowns will allow you access to other worlds - there is no other way to get there.

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
anecorbie on Apr 9, 2019 wrote:
Either membership or buying areas with crowns will allow you access to other worlds - there is no other way to get there.
He might mean without SPENDING crowns (So like, hiring minions) But I don't know, that's just my assumption.

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
Even if you have membership or buy areas with crowns, you still need to have completed the quest to open those worlds to go there by yourself, or else port to a friend there. I suggest visiting people with the smuggler's house and it's wishing well, porting to friends that can go in the party room, and visiting KIFreegames, to get some crowns. Maybe you can save up to buy some too, or get one of the gift cards.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Calamity Finch on Apr 11, 2019 wrote:
Even if you have membership or buy areas with crowns, you still need to have completed the quest to open those worlds to go there by yourself, or else port to a friend there. I suggest visiting people with the smuggler's house and it's wishing well, porting to friends that can go in the party room, and visiting KIFreegames, to get some crowns. Maybe you can save up to buy some too, or get one of the gift cards.
The Smuggler's House wishing well doesn't gift crowns, only gold or scrip; same with the Party Room . The only way to get free crowns is to do the KI trivia games - 100 crowns daily and save them up.

Ensign
Jul 15, 2018
No, i just have trouble getting into specific areas without crowns. Because my parents won't let me spend money on crowns so... How the heck do i get in???

Ensign
Jul 15, 2018
Well...That...Sucks!!! But thanks.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
gavin422x300 on Apr 14, 2019 wrote:
No, i just have trouble getting into specific areas without crowns. Because my parents won't let me spend money on crowns so... How the heck do i get in???
Well, there is another way, you can get free crowns by playing KI Trivia games. Just do a few simple quizzes and get up to 100 crowns per day
Yes this takes time, but in one week you can win 700 crowns.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Well...That...Sucks!!! But thanks.
Wait, how is it that you can post on the message boards without buying crowns or a membership?

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
Do you get an allowance? If so, that's not good that they don't allow you, parents should allow their kids to spend their allowance any way they want, as long as it's not illegal.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Maybe ask your parents to buy you one of the prepaid gift cards?That way, you'd get crowns and a pet.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
darkmoordude on Apr 15, 2019 wrote:
Do you get an allowance? If so, that's not good that they don't allow you, parents should allow their kids to spend their allowance any way they want, as long as it's not illegal.
Not if those parents want to teach their children the value of money.