Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Why is it when...

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Why is it when... my witchdoctor fights melee enemies like cyclops and manticores, Magic Resist Doubloons are the only ones shown the first few rounds of combat, no matter how I order them?

Why is it when I'm running a solo dungeon, there is always a Group Plunder chest?

Why is it when my pet could deliver the killing hit, it moves away from the enemy instead?

What is your "Why is it when..." rhetorical question?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Willowydream on Jan 25, 2019 wrote:
Why is it when... my witchdoctor fights melee enemies like cyclops and manticores, Magic Resist Doubloons are the only ones shown the first few rounds of combat, no matter how I order them?

Why is it when I'm running a solo dungeon, there is always a Group Plunder chest?

Why is it when my pet could deliver the killing hit, it moves away from the enemy instead?

What is your "Why is it when..." rhetorical question?

Heh, you used all the examples I would have chosen, Willowydream! But these all seem versions of "Murphy's Law".
OK I do have one.
Why is it when a pet has Eagle Eyes it will run away from you and your companions?

Ensign
Jun 25, 2014
Why is it when I do a dungeon that says it will take 2 hours it take me 1 hour?

Why is it when I am always with my friend we stop at "mormo land?"

Why is it when I am teaming up for a dungeon no one comes?

Tireless Cole, 53?

Lieutenant
Nov 14, 2015
Why is it that my hand is clogged with heals when I don't need them, but when I desperately need to raise HP, I have no heals?

Why does Egg Shen do insane damage, but miss for the killing blow?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Why is it when... a musketeers "Hail of Cannonballs" ( ? ) card says may knock-back enemy, it actually knocks them forward?

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Why is it when my musketeer is fighting a boss battle, Chantal Livingstone will epic burst fire and double tap every enemy BUT the Boss?

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
Why is it when I take a look at the Team Up Kiosk, there is almost nothing on it except for The Machine and the Tower of Moo Manchu?

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
I will now take the liberty to make funny answers for the "Why is it when" questions.

Willowydream:

1: Because they're both drawn to witty things, especially if they're shiny too!

2: Because your pet doesn't want to be known for it. It's more modest. Or afraid.

3: Because two is for you.

4: Because Chantal is what's known as "sniper crazy". Basically meaning, PEW PEW PEW!

Anecorbie:

1: Something needs to power those eyes. Your pet is taking a coffe break so that it can see properly. Or until ti need more coffee.

2: Because it's meaning of backwards is backwards!

Food1017:

1: Because you're really good at this game.

2: Ah, freindship. need any other explenation?

3: Because of tea breaks. Or pie. Or anything that's the farthest away from ignorance.

PiratePablo1:

1: Backwards magic. Also reversed reality. Or complete reversal. So, negative negative negative magic.

2: He's got overeagar killing frenzy..He gets so excited he forgets about accuracy. Until you call him out on it.

Bosun
Dec 28, 2012
Why is it when I'm fighting Kane, Bonnie feels the need to barrage Rooke with bullets and use up all her epics.