Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What happened to the Pirate101 Commercials?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 19, 2010
I used to see some Pirate101 commercials on TV, and some Wizard101 ones too. Now, I see none. What happened to them? Why are they not on TV anymore? I feel like that would be a great way to get people to play the game. Either way, this game needs more commercials, to gain more players, so we can have more updates more often.

Smart Scott Morris-Level 66
Two-Faced Sabrina Alcott-Level 33

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
Maybe the ads cost too much compared to the players they brought in. The ad that got me playing was from an on-line website. Maybe they are doing that.

Ensign
Feb 14, 2013
Advertisements can cost money. I think W101 is popular enough that it doesn't need advertisements, but this game definitely needs advertising.

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
Yeah those ads are the reason i got into this game. All i remember is seeing that one ad on TV when i was like 11 where is shows each class of pirate fighting cutthroats on a ship and being like "Okay i need this game." I feel like if they were brought back then it would help P101 become popular again.