Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

HELP

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 18, 2016
My luck is terrible.
In Aquila, me and my friend beat Medusa and went to talk to Ulysses, however, even though he was able to turn it in, I can't. I emailed support but I am very nervous and I don't know what to do. I don't want my entire game to be ruined because of a game breaking glitch, preventing me from finishing the quest, Bring Me My Bow, and the game itself.
HELP D:

Kenneth Nightingale - Level 66
Kenneth Yellowfish - Level 6
Kenneth - Level 20

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
KennethIsDed on Jan 6, 2018 wrote:
My luck is terrible.
In Aquila, me and my friend beat Medusa and went to talk to Ulysses, however, even though he was able to turn it in, I can't. I emailed support but I am very nervous and I don't know what to do. I don't want my entire game to be ruined because of a game breaking glitch, preventing me from finishing the quest, Bring Me My Bow, and the game itself.
HELP D:

Kenneth Nightingale - Level 66
Kenneth Yellowfish - Level 6
Kenneth - Level 20
Trust Support, Kenneth, and be patient, it may take a little time.

Ensign
Feb 18, 2016
> I had this issue resolved. I had emailed the wrong email at first but I was looking around and found the right one, they fixed it in a few minutes after emailing them. Thanks for the fast service. :) I was able to finish Aquila.

Ensign
Jun 06, 2011
Did your quest quote "disappear"? What's the problem? You had the quest Bring Me my Bow and you were unable to go forward. If that's right, what I would say is to solo a Medusa fight.