Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Holiday Pets Through Morphing

AuthorMessage
Captain
Jun 10, 2013
Awhile back Decius said that at least most of the holiday pets can be obtained via morphing other pets together. However. there are so many it doesn't help me figure out which ones I could try for, so I got an idea. What if I posted a list of the holiday pets and Decius read the list and told us which ones from the list can't be obtained through morphing other pets together at the moment. The pets that have a known combo currently will have a * after their name. I hope I don't miss any, here goes the list:

Autumn:

Autumn Yeti

Birthday:

Birthday Balloonfish
Birthday Cake Crawlie
Birthday Card Dragon
Birthday Chameleon
Birthday Dimetrosaur
Birthday Scylla
Karma Chameleon
Karma Paper Dragon
Painted Party Turtle

Christmas:

Festive Dimetrosaur
Festive Grouper
Festive Yeti
Ghost Of Yuletide Present
Green Baubleloon
Mistletoad
Noel Claward
Ostrich In A Pear Tree
Paper Chain Snake
Red Baubleloon
Santa Claws
Sky Dragon Candy Cane
Snow Lionfish
Snowfall Fawn
Yuletide Banded Iguana
Yuletide Crawler
Yuletide Ibis
Yuletide Paper Dragon
Yuletide Shark

Halloween:

Anansi
Darkling Duck
Grouper Of The Deep
Nightmare Paper Dragon
Octoberpus
Phantom Pagona
Sarlac Scylla*

Springtime:

Batik Eggaloon
Blue Chocolope
Pink Chocolope
Pink Marshadillow
Purple Polkaloon
Spring Yeti
Yellow Marshadillow

Valentines Day:

Beetle My Valentine
Bunny Hug
Friendship Grouper
Friendship Oni
Huggle-Hoggle
Hunny-Bunny*

So Decius, out of this list which pets currently cannot be obtained by morphing other pets together?

Captain
Jun 10, 2013
Please Decius, can we get a little help? I am not asking for a new hint, all I am asking is for which holiday pets I COULD TRY FOR not a hint on how to get any of them.

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
RRRRZZZZ419 on Dec 13, 2017 wrote:
Please Decius, can we get a little help? I am not asking for a new hint, all I am asking is for which holiday pets I COULD TRY FOR not a hint on how to get any of them.
nice list! and politely asked too <3 most likely they all are available, however unless he logs into main game and morphs for each of these himself, its truly difficult to answer with certainty hun.. i mean i bet he would be willing to try, but if he asks others and they say ya but then its not but he doesnt know and tell you ya then its a mess >.< its happened before and with as busy as they are all RIGHT NOW :D building us a "wider game" that might be coming spring-summer according to falmea, well just dont feel sad if Decius is slow to answer this post k? <3 be a great time to suggest spring-summer hybrids though ya ya? hugs and cookies

stormy jen silver

Captain
Jun 10, 2013
stormyjensilverdra... on Dec 14, 2017 wrote:
nice list! and politely asked too <3 most likely they all are available, however unless he logs into main game and morphs for each of these himself, its truly difficult to answer with certainty hun.. i mean i bet he would be willing to try, but if he asks others and they say ya but then its not but he doesnt know and tell you ya then its a mess >.< its happened before and with as busy as they are all RIGHT NOW :D building us a "wider game" that might be coming spring-summer according to falmea, well just dont feel sad if Decius is slow to answer this post k? <3 be a great time to suggest spring-summer hybrids though ya ya? hugs and cookies

stormy jen silver
I don't believe Decius morphs with other players to find combos. Why would the person in charge of hybrids not know what makes what? I guarantee you for example Decius knows what combination makes the Quesodillo, he just hasn't told us. Decius also should know what holiday pets can be made as hybrids and what combinations make them. As I stated I don't want the combinations, I just want to know which pets I could try for. I have several theories but obviously not all of them are going to work.

BTW: Stormy Jen Silver, you are one of the few message board marauders that I haven't friended yet. I should friend you in game at some point, you sound like a person who would love to do a few morphs.

PS: As for my hybrid ideas, you never know when I might suggest something else. I probably have around 10 ideas I haven't posted yet. Lately though I have been working on drawing up some of my current ideas, I drew up 4 of them, sent them to Decius, and posted them on Pirate 101 Central.

Captain
Jun 10, 2013
Add the Golden Sky Rattler and Yuletide Yeti to this list.

Ensign
Jun 12, 2012
RRRRZZZZ419 on Dec 15, 2017 wrote:
Add the Golden Sky Rattler and Yuletide Yeti to this list.
Any reason you want to add the Golden Sky Rattler to the list? It is not a holiday pet. It is a card pet.

Also, I noticed you didn't mark the Birthday Dimetrosaur and the Birthday Scylla as having known hybrids, as they are confirmed in Central. Also I remember the Nightmare Paper Dragon being confirmed to having a hybrid, just that the combo hasn't been found yet.

Besides those, your list is accurate as far as my memory serves me.

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
RRRRZZZZ419 on Dec 15, 2017 wrote:
I don't believe Decius morphs with other players to find combos. Why would the person in charge of hybrids not know what makes what? I guarantee you for example Decius knows what combination makes the Quesodillo, he just hasn't told us. Decius also should know what holiday pets can be made as hybrids and what combinations make them. As I stated I don't want the combinations, I just want to know which pets I could try for. I have several theories but obviously not all of them are going to work.

BTW: Stormy Jen Silver, you are one of the few message board marauders that I haven't friended yet. I should friend you in game at some point, you sound like a person who would love to do a few morphs.

PS: As for my hybrid ideas, you never know when I might suggest something else. I probably have around 10 ideas I haven't posted yet. Lately though I have been working on drawing up some of my current ideas, I drew up 4 of them, sent them to Decius, and posted them on Pirate 101 Central.
cute lol no i believe decius would just self-morph to test in-game functionality if he had time.. though i for one wouldnt mind sharing with him any pet he hadn't yet rounded up if i had it to share of course..

sadly my friends list is full.. like it was boosted but now full again? not sure why i have no patience to count but ya this game especially i wish our friends lists would treat 6 chars from 1 account as the same friend.. few i have more than 3 of, but all necessary to me, the people i choose to add extra of their characters.. only space i might have available would be on nooblets, so sorry.. as for morphing I'd be game if i had backpack room to both farm and hold numerous pets at once lol (still hoping for weapon hanging, storage vaults and pet stables{inserts shame-less self idea promotion}lol)

I love all creative inspirations shared whether i agree or not i still have an opportunity to learn how someone else views a problem, thus together we can often discover better solutions than just solo brain-storming. I always do try to be as unbiased and supportive as possible, if nothing else to help encourage others to be brave too. The least i can do for a community that has been so lovingly supportive of my wild craziness and gently critical when i needed some reeling in.. <3

stormy jen silver