Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Pirate101 dreams

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Dec 25, 2015
Here we will talk about all of our Pirate101 dreams (duh). The only one I can think of was not really about the game, but it was about the message boards. There was a returning user who had a purple and gray Valencia icon as their avatar, Over 60000 posts, And the title dread pirate overlord. His username was ValenciaThunder and everyone liked him for some reason even though he was incredibly rude. For some reason I saw ValenciaThunder as competition and that's all i remember. Wow it sounds more like I am describing a player in the game more then a dream. Was there ever a real user with that name?

Anyway, What are some of your pirate101 dreams?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
kingme655 on Oct 8, 2017 wrote:
Here we will talk about all of our Pirate101 dreams (duh). The only one I can think of was not really about the game, but it was about the message boards. There was a returning user who had a purple and gray Valencia icon as their avatar, Over 60000 posts, And the title dread pirate overlord. His username was ValenciaThunder and everyone liked him for some reason even though he was incredibly rude. For some reason I saw ValenciaThunder as competition and that's all i remember. Wow it sounds more like I am describing a player in the game more then a dream. Was there ever a real user with that name?

Anyway, What are some of your pirate101 dreams?
You can find out if this was a real poster by using the "Search" function on the message boards.

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
I had a dream I was playing p101, and then my character came out of the screen! I got her back in, of course, but it was an adventure!

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
thedragonpirate245... on Oct 9, 2017 wrote:
I had a dream I was playing p101, and then my character came out of the screen! I got her back in, of course, but it was an adventure!
Wow!

Gunner's Mate
Dec 25, 2015
anecorbie on Oct 8, 2017 wrote:
You can find out if this was a real poster by using the "Search" function on the message boards.
I just looked and apparently not.