Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Team Up Ledger feature

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
When I tried to use the Team Up Ledger in the Test Realm, I couldn't get any result when I had a "Team Up Request" active. I would like to be able to see active Team Up Requests and, if I have an active Team Up Request and I choose to participate on another Team Up Request, a message would be displayed saying that my Team Up Request (name listed) would be removed if I continue on with the Team Up Request that I just selected with buttons like abort or continue on available. The reason being is that it is a pain to remove the Team Up Request that we presently have and find out that there is nothing else that we are interested in. This means I have to go back to the dungeon to re-initiate the Team Up Request.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
The Helpful Pirate on Sep 27, 2017 wrote:
When I tried to use the Team Up Ledger in the Test Realm, I couldn't get any result when I had a "Team Up Request" active. I would like to be able to see active Team Up Requests and, if I have an active Team Up Request and I choose to participate on another Team Up Request, a message would be displayed saying that my Team Up Request (name listed) would be removed if I continue on with the Team Up Request that I just selected with buttons like abort or continue on available. The reason being is that it is a pain to remove the Team Up Request that we presently have and find out that there is nothing else that we are interested in. This means I have to go back to the dungeon to re-initiate the Team Up Request.
I think this is how it works in W101; you can't enter the Team Up Kiosk if you're already requesting a team up.
Why would you want to enter another team up if you already have one active? The ledger is there for those who don't have one active.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
I was in a Team Up this morning, I thought, with a pirate who wanted to do the Cueva de la Alacran (those Stingtails) but at the end of the countdown, when I clicked Confirm, I wasn't transported to the instance, so I don't know if the other pirate actually declined at that point, or if there was a glitch.

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
Probably that Pirate declined to participate.

I know it was working in the Test Realm. I used it.