Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Bundle levels

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 02, 2011
I'm tempted by the Hoodoo Bundle, especially with so much money off it.

But I've no idea what the max level is. Has it been upgraded to give you a lvl 70 ship and gear yet?

TIA

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Catkyn on Aug 26, 2017 wrote:

But I've no idea what the max level is. Has it been upgraded to give you a lvl 70 ship and gear yet?

TIA
I don't believe that the max level has been adjusted, we have not been informed of a change to bundle gear.

Ensign
Dec 29, 2012
I'm not 100% sure but if i was a betting man I'd say no just because a lot of the other gear can buy with money/crowns that were released at the same time as the bundle haven't been updated. Also i bought the hoodoo bundle right when the level cap was raised and the gear hadn't been updated yet, but that was over about a year ago. I hope this helped in some way!

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
Catkyn on Aug 26, 2017 wrote:

TIA
I can confirm, the admiral bundle gear was not upgraded. I think, ill check and confirm on this.

Ensign
Dec 02, 2011
Thanks, peeps. Not what I wanted to hear, but what I needed to know.