Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

goronado

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Dec 25, 2015
Should I get goronado? Also how many epics does he have? and is gorilla warfare an epic or a power?

Lieutenant
Oct 28, 2012
Goronado is a great companion (exceptionally since he can be available early in the game). He gets a promotion to Gorrilla warlord (I do not know what level this happens however). He gets a total of 6 epics (5 are given, 1 to start). He gets 2 powers; Gorrilla Warfare (acts similar to Dance of Steel) and a Vicious Charge. Like all buccaneer companions, he does have Turn the Tide but he is one of the few companions in the game that doesn't get Turn the Tide 2 upon promotion.
All in all, Goronado is definitely worth the crowns.

Ensign
Jan 20, 2013
Gunner's Mate
Dec 25, 2015
gamerman129 on Aug 7, 2017 wrote:
Goronado is a great companion (exceptionally since he can be available early in the game). He gets a promotion to Gorrilla warlord (I do not know what level this happens however). He gets a total of 6 epics (5 are given, 1 to start). He gets 2 powers; Gorrilla Warfare (acts similar to Dance of Steel) and a Vicious Charge. Like all buccaneer companions, he does have Turn the Tide but he is one of the few companions in the game that doesn't get Turn the Tide 2 upon promotion.
All in all, Goronado is definitely worth the crowns.
I remember seeing him as a gorilla general at level 50. Now since he is worth it I am going to figure out the fastest way to farm gortez. Thank you

Lieutenant
Oct 28, 2012
kingme655 on Aug 8, 2017 wrote:
I remember seeing him as a gorilla general at level 50. Now since he is worth it I am going to figure out the fastest way to farm gortez. Thank you
Np