Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Combine Rookes Axe with his Shield

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 27, 2010
I've always wanted to use both the axe and shield that rooke has so I was wondering why not just make a weapon like that? therethere's been some arama weapons like that so I don't think it would hard just to combine his sword and axe.

Captain
Oct 26, 2012
Jospez on Jul 26, 2017 wrote:
I've always wanted to use both the axe and shield that rooke has so I was wondering why not just make a weapon like that? therethere's been some arama weapons like that so I don't think it would hard just to combine his sword and axe.
You really really remind me of me. 90% of the things you have asked I have requested before, this request being my most desired one (alongside those still invisible tiger claws to become no longer being invisible ) . Come on pirate, bring these weapons together and make ROOKE'S HALBERD! At least make it craftable by mixing the axe and shield .

Lieutenant
Oct 28, 2012
Hmmm... instead of changing Rooke's Bulwark, why not just add a 3rd weapon drop that is the halberd+shield and call it "Rooke's Armory"? There are probably some people out there who like the individual weapons so this could satisfy the wants of everyone.

Commodore
May 31, 2009
gamerman129 on Jul 30, 2017 wrote:
Hmmm... instead of changing Rooke's Bulwark, why not just add a 3rd weapon drop that is the halberd+shield and call it "Rooke's Armory"? There are probably some people out there who like the individual weapons so this could satisfy the wants of everyone.
Aye to that; I have both of his weapons and I'd like to keep them separate for aesthetic purposes. Adding in a third weapon that has the best of both, so to say, would work perfectly.