Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Who Regrets Their Message Boards Name?

AuthorMessage
Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Amber hawksong on Jun 26, 2017 wrote:
Go Grizzleheim or Go Home!
Haha!

Lieutenant
Jan 30, 2013
Helpful Aurora Par... on Jun 22, 2017 wrote:
Welcome to the Message Boards, Misty!

If Brave Alexandra Armstrong was your Message Boards name (I actually love it ), your name shows up right now as The Stalwart Queen! Great choice.

• I want to let you all know - all of the people that want your names changed - that Jack said "one-time only". So if you really hate your Message Boards name, you can let him know at community@KingsIsle.com, but you need to remember that it must be a very wise choice! If you are to change your name, you must choose a name that you're not going to hate later on and want to change it and feel bad because you can't, because you already used that one-time offer!
Hello. Thank you for welcoming me, but I have been a part of the message boards for 4 years (And a little bit longer) I just never post, I read it all!

And yes, Brave Alexandra Armstrong was my previous message board name. One- Eyed Jack was very kind to change it for me!

Misty, Lvl 54

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
I like mine, but I don't think it fits. well, the backstory for one of my pirates is she was, back in her wizard days, part dragon, it was her secret. well, still is... so, for now, I think I will keep mine.

-thedragonpirate245 A.K.A fiery alyssa taylor

Admiral
May 30, 2010
I quite like mine, although I can't really identify myself easily in-game. I come out as some sort of awkward Fee O Rinse a, which sounds like dishwashing detergent gone bad.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Fiorenza Rosanante... on Aug 10, 2017 wrote:
I quite like mine, although I can't really identify myself easily in-game. I come out as some sort of awkward Fee O Rinse a, which sounds like dishwashing detergent gone bad.
L.O.L.!

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
thedragonpirate245... on Aug 10, 2017 wrote:
I like mine, but I don't think it fits. well, the backstory for one of my pirates is she was, back in her wizard days, part dragon, it was her secret. well, still is... so, for now, I think I will keep mine.

-thedragonpirate245 A.K.A fiery alyssa taylor
if I do get it changed, I might change it to something like "thebluebox" or something themed around doctor who. maybe something like, "badwolf" or "doctordonna" or, possibly, "vale decem" (all you pirates who speak latin, might know what vale decem means. if you don't, look up vale decem on youtube, or watch the end of time part 2 until the end) the song is so sad, but makes a big impact if you look it up with the English translation. the translation of "vale decem" is really ironic, because its from when the 10th doctor regenerates. (I am such a doctor who nerd, don't judge me) I love doctor who. I am weird, no need to remind me.

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
darkmoordude on Jun 16, 2017 wrote:
My first name didn't get it through.

So I decided on "Darkmoordude" If that didn't work, I was thinking of "TimeForceTrain"

Looking back at it; thank Bonnie Anne it got approved
also timeforcetrain doesn't sound like a bad name!

Ensign
Aug 26, 2016
I regret mine quite a bit, by quite a bit, I mean a lot. When I made a name for the message boards, I was clueless about what a message board was, so I thought 'Hey! Why not use my username that I use for a ton of other stuff?!'. TimeFairy doesn't sound very pirate-y, so thats probably the biggest probably I have with it.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
thedragonpirate245... on Aug 14, 2017 wrote:
if I do get it changed, I might change it to something like "thebluebox" or something themed around doctor who. maybe something like, "badwolf" or "doctordonna" or, possibly, "vale decem" (all you pirates who speak latin, might know what vale decem means. if you don't, look up vale decem on youtube, or watch the end of time part 2 until the end) the song is so sad, but makes a big impact if you look it up with the English translation. the translation of "vale decem" is really ironic, because its from when the 10th doctor regenerates. (I am such a doctor who nerd, don't judge me) I love doctor who. I am weird, no need to remind me.
I like TheDragonPirate245, too!

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
thedragonpirate245... on Aug 14, 2017 wrote:
also timeforcetrain doesn't sound like a bad name!
Yes, that is until you hear the origin of it.

Time force was a season of Power Rangers (I loved power rangers at that time) and for some reason I just slapped "Train" after it, even though the season had nothing to do with trains. Looking back at it, in my opinion it's not that bad...Just lazy. (I thought of it in 5 seconds)

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
TimeFairy on Aug 14, 2017 wrote:
I regret mine quite a bit, by quite a bit, I mean a lot. When I made a name for the message boards, I was clueless about what a message board was, so I thought 'Hey! Why not use my username that I use for a ton of other stuff?!'. TimeFairy doesn't sound very pirate-y, so thats probably the biggest probably I have with it.
Welcome to the Message Boards, TimeFairy! Actually, I really love TimeFairy. I love fairies!

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
darkmoordude on Aug 15, 2017 wrote:
Yes, that is until you hear the origin of it.

Time force was a season of Power Rangers (I loved power rangers at that time) and for some reason I just slapped "Train" after it, even though the season had nothing to do with trains. Looking back at it, in my opinion it's not that bad...Just lazy. (I thought of it in 5 seconds)
I still like it! I love power rangers!

I love your name, timefairy! it sounds cool.

and aurora, Decius made a joke about my name, I think it was a joke. I asked "if I was in the pirate101 movie, who would play me?" and Decius said: "probably a dragon judging by your name" or something like that.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
thedragonpirate245... on Aug 15, 2017 wrote:

and aurora, Decius made a joke about my name, I think it was a joke. I asked "if I was in the pirate101 movie, who would play me?" and Decius said: "probably a dragon judging by your name" or something like that.
Yes, I am on that thread and I read that. I love dragons.

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
Helpful Aurora Par... on Aug 16, 2017 wrote:
SAME! they are my favorite animal/creature!

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
thedragonpirate245... on Aug 16, 2017 wrote:
SAME! they are my favorite animal/creature!
Yes. They are so legendary. Whoever came up with the myth of a "dragon" was very imaginative and creative. It is too sad they are only imaginary.

*Hides pet dragon so no one can see!*

Diverteix-Te,
Et veuré a Skyways!

(P.S. Aurora: Quiet, Pyro! Alyssa's not gone yet. I need to clear the room and make sure we're all good before you can go out to play. )

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
thedragonpirate245... on Aug 15, 2017 wrote:

"I love power rangers"

FINALLY! Now someone can understand my references!

Now you can say Dragonzord (Since you're thedragonpirate2453) And I shall say Mastodon!

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
Helpful Aurora Par... on Aug 16, 2017 wrote:
I used to really like dragons when I was around 6 or 7, I even got an amazing dragon plush around that age, he was a beautiful, well made toy. He's even been with me on a day long plane trip across USA! If you google "Ruby red dragon plush" and go into images, you can see him!

Aaaand about 6 years later I still haven't named him, but I don't need to, he's just like THE dragon, no further explanation needed, he's just THE dude

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
Helpful Aurora Par... on Aug 17, 2017 wrote:
Yes. They are so legendary. Whoever came up with the myth of a "dragon" was very imaginative and creative. It is too sad they are only imaginary.

*Hides pet dragon so no one can see!*

Diverteix-Te,
Et veuré a Skyways!

(P.S. Aurora: Quiet, Pyro! Alyssa's not gone yet. I need to clear the room and make sure we're all good before you can go out to play. )
whoever came up with a dragon is one of the best people ever!

*tips of what looks likes wings peek out of coat*

oh uh.......

ugh...

*takes off coat, and wings fully unfold*

yup, I got dragon wings.

*gently flaps wings*

surprised? my name is thedragonpirate, after all.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
thedragonpirate245... on Aug 17, 2017 wrote:
whoever came up with a dragon is one of the best people ever!

*tips of what looks likes wings peek out of coat*

oh uh.......

ugh...

*takes off coat, and wings fully unfold*

yup, I got dragon wings.

*gently flaps wings*

surprised? my name is thedragonpirate, after all.
Amazing! Just spread your wings and fly, Alyssa!