Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Black Storm Scout not in Crown Shop

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Jan 23, 2011
So while I was questing on my privateer (my 5th character) I acquired a Black Storm Scout during the quest "Black Storm Rising." I bought all the companions on my buccaneer and that was the first time I ever heard of the Black Storm Scout. I checked the crown shop on all 4 of my non-privateer companions and he was in the crown shop for any of my characters. I was just wondering if this was on purpose or if you guys might've forgot to add him there. I would really like to buy him to add to my collection so if it was a mistake I would really appreciate it if you could put him in the crown shop.

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
Yeah, I've noticed this for a long time and put a thread on here about it that got no replies. I really hope it gets fixed since I want my non-Privateer pirates to be able to get all the available Crown Shop companions.

Lieutenant
Jan 23, 2011
CaptainBlackWolfBo... on Jun 9, 2017 wrote:
Yeah, I've noticed this for a long time and put a thread on here about it that got no replies. I really hope it gets fixed since I want my non-Privateer pirates to be able to get all the available Crown Shop companions.
Even if it doesn't come up in the crown shop I'd just really like an explanation as to why.

Lieutenant
Oct 28, 2012
This is why i'm glad my main pirate is a privateer. Being one of those collecting type of players, it would have really irked me if I couldn't get the Black Storm Scout (since its not a special or limited time companion).
On the plus side, privateers technically have the "rarest companion in the game" due to this .