Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

wow..

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 27, 2014
part of the reason I bought member was because of the free point reset...then I found out we don't get one

(not free I meant for gold)

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Companion reset for gold is the member benefit, not practice points, sorry.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Try getting the Troggy Hunters. If that doesn't work; there's Eep Op Ork Ahah at the end of the tunnels, I believe that you'll get 2 shamans in that fight ( ol' Eep plus one other. )
Ugh wrong post, never mind.

Captain
Jan 17, 2012
Yeah, there is one way, and only one way to reset your pirate: delete and start over.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Max DeGroot on May 31, 2017 wrote:
Yeah, there is one way, and only one way to reset your pirate: delete and start over.
No, Max, that's only one way ( not necessarily the best way, especially if you've devoted a lot of time and effort to that character. And even more so if you have crown shop items that can't be traded. )
@ blaze, when KI have new updates, they sometimes give a free reset to companions and captain. I would advise you, if your pirate is badly trained, that you do spend the crowns on a reset ( if you can ).

Ensign
Jun 27, 2014
Max DeGroot on May 31, 2017 wrote:
I think you didnt understand what i meant, i meant training points so there is another way and that is buying crowns which i will do once i get to max

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
anecorbie on May 28, 2017 wrote:
Try getting the Troggy Hunters. If that doesn't work; there's Eep Op Ork Ahah at the end of the tunnels, I believe that you'll get 2 shamans in that fight ( ol' Eep plus one other. )
Ugh wrong post, never mind.
Why did you submit this? You silly.

Virtuous Dante Ramsey