Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Everclicker Nickname friends?

AuthorMessage
Captain
Oct 26, 2012
So aside from Kane being hellbent on destroying the spiral, somewhere in another dimension we have the star devourer causing problems. So what are your nicknames in the eververse? I made this thread so we can each tell our ever nicknames and add each other so yeah nah I need some mates for the sake of it.

My nickname is "Free" because I bring freedom , and my avatar is that female Legolas, so feel free to send me a request.

And as a future update I think the eververse should collide with the spiral eventually. Perhaps some future worlds could be in the spiral itself, increasing the Kingsisle Universe!

Perhaps an eververse companion brought to p101 every 30 stars?, and other bonuses every few stars? If we reward wizards and pirates for playing eververse (and perhaps if the universe overlaps, reward everclickers for playing p101 and w101 [thereby increasing the player base for all 3 games]) every now and then, players will be encouraged to play all games and get mutual bonuses that extend beyond just one game.

Right now I am seeing some friends stopping after the 800 crown bonus at the 4th star. If you have longer term mutual rewards, like a strong companion rewarded after 30 stars, people will play evercliker more. Also like I said before, everlclickers might get the incentive to play p101 if p101 gives them everclicker awards.

Bye.

Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
My name is Free Crowns P101, its pretty obvious what im there for and will probably stop when i get the 4th star cause i have no incentive to continue after