Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

New companions would be cool to see

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Mar 10, 2015
can I request a possible companion for when the world comes out.. I would like to see in Krokotopia / dragonspyre when it comes out. It would be cool if we could have one of the ancient kings of krokotopia depending on your class.

Privateer: Krokotap from well of spirit

Swashbuckler: kaiyamata the general

Buckler: Apep

Witch doctor: Sultan shadow

Musketeer: kleopatra

For dragonspyre:

Privateer: sarrsaxxx from dragon pillars

Swashbuckler: Tamris

Buckler: Systhpian labyrinth dragon boss)

Musketeer: Ogrim Grimmaster

Witch doctor: Dragon matriarch

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
What is your explanation for these Wizard101 bosses to be recruited in Pirate101?
I'd rather see new, original companions from any new world.

Petty Officer
Mar 10, 2015
Well after playing both games 2 times through I noticed parallels in time between both games. In my opinion after the wizards wreck the bosses they have a change of heart and travel to skull island into a pirate exchange program (malistare being dead left them no real job so they decided to be pirates ((same applies for Krok)) ). Plus all the bossss I chose had a very sinicle personality I think a pirate would have.

Krokopatra: sneaky guided and manipulative

Krokotap: a natural fighter with a tough bite.

I think it would work well. Since both teams work on wizard101 and pirate i don't see any reasons in policy wise why they could not do it. Logically I see no conflict.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Lukeskywalker1313 on May 9, 2017 wrote:
Well after playing both games 2 times through I noticed parallels in time between both games. In my opinion after the wizards wreck the bosses they have a change of heart and travel to skull island into a pirate exchange program (malistare being dead left them no real job so they decided to be pirates ((same applies for Krok)) ). Plus all the bossss I chose had a very sinicle personality I think a pirate would have.

Krokopatra: sneaky guided and manipulative

Krokotap: a natural fighter with a tough bite.

I think it would work well. Since both teams work on wizard101 and pirate i don't see any reasons in policy wise why they could not do it. Logically I see no conflict.
But your post is about new companions. I'd rather see new companions based on the world of Krokotopia. Bosses from W101 would be disappointing and a failure in creativity on KI's part. And to just remind you, we won't be going to the Oasis. Our worlds that coincide with the wizard worlds are in different areas.
But, hey, we just have a difference in opinion, good luck to you.