Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

My clothes are out of style...

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
Alright, my fellow dashing rogues... i am slightly confused here. while i was away for a while all my gear has become, well.......obsolete. Could you help your Vecchio ruba amico (Ol buddy Rob) by telling me where the best place to farm all the new gear is?

Vittoria ai rogues (Victory to the Rogues)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
fearless robert sp... on Apr 20, 2017 wrote:
Alright, my fellow dashing rogues... i am slightly confused here. while i was away for a while all my gear has become, well.......obsolete. Could you help your Vecchio ruba amico (Ol buddy Rob) by telling me where the best place to farm all the new gear is?

Vittoria ai rogues (Victory to the Rogues)
You can't do better than the Great Machine in Valencia2. Kane drops carded gear for all classes and they're very fashionable, also.
Good Luck, and may the drops be always in your favor!

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
The Moo Manchu tower gear still holds up well. Lots of people are farming Kane, because he drops so many goodies. For your ship there are some nice drops from the clockwork ships in Skull Island.

Community Leader
Hat/Robe: Tantojutsu Headband and Shaolinquan vestment- Hat gives a Valor,s Fortress, Robe gives a Revive. Both dropped from Friar Sand in Mooshu
Boots/Eyepatch: Shoes of Faunus and Asclepius Talisman- Both give Valor's fortress and are dropped from Sssiva in Aquila
Weapon: Any of the stabby or stabby hybrid weapons from the dreadnaught are ideal.
Totem/Ring: Get the moo totem and ring (55 60 or 65 works). Get it from various fights in moo tower, or from the 4 player chests.
Charm: Sprocket Key from Bishop (Both Beachhead and Machine Bishops drop it) is best for pvp. For pve I'd use the bazaar charm that grants revive or the moo charm.

These pieces are widely considered to be the best general set. However, I prefer changing my robe and accessory for pve. I like running Blood's Jacket and Paeon's healing patch, since I don't find 3 forts necessary in pve. The patch drops from Sssiva and Blood's Jacket drops from Captain Blood in Miranda.

Writer, Editor, Administrator, and Pirate PvP guy at FinalBastion

Check us out for all things Pirate101 and Wizard101 PvE/PvP

Bosun
Dec 21, 2009
I really suggest Kane and Moo Manchu gear, especially with the increase rank 5 abilities. Its aazing how op you can be just by mixing in the right amount of bombs and combat abilities...

But basically, yeah those two are my suggestions.

Awkwardness out! Peace!

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
noahdd on Apr 21, 2017 wrote:
I really suggest Kane and Moo Manchu gear, especially with the increase rank 5 abilities. Its aazing how op you can be just by mixing in the right amount of bombs and combat abilities...

But basically, yeah those two are my suggestions.

Awkwardness out! Peace!
I agree.

Virtuous Dante Ramsey