Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Unsolved Hints

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 12, 2012
Among the many things Pirate has to offer, trying to find new hybrids has been perhaps one of the hardest challenges some of us have ever accepted. Decius was kind enough to offer some hints for us to solve, and hopefully be easier to find at least some of them.

However, it seems that some hints remain unsolved. Perhaps the most (in)famous being the Skitter Crawls hint from around 2014. Many people have tried the Coral Widow x Cutie Chameleon and Orchid Chameleon, leaving no results.

While I do not ask for any more hints, I want to know if people here have considered any more possibilities to certain hints still hanging around. I've got a group of friends willing to help with the results, but we'll need help if we want to solve the older hints that remain a mystery. Is anyone willing to help and finally put those hints to rest?

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
Kit Kat Kit on Apr 6, 2017 wrote:
Among the many things Pirate has to offer, trying to find new hybrids has been perhaps one of the hardest challenges some of us have ever accepted. Decius was kind enough to offer some hints for us to solve, and hopefully be easier to find at least some of them.

However, it seems that some hints remain unsolved. Perhaps the most (in)famous being the Skitter Crawls hint from around 2014. Many people have tried the Coral Widow x Cutie Chameleon and Orchid Chameleon, leaving no results.

While I do not ask for any more hints, I want to know if people here have considered any more possibilities to certain hints still hanging around. I've got a group of friends willing to help with the results, but we'll need help if we want to solve the older hints that remain a mystery. Is anyone willing to help and finally put those hints to rest?
hi! welcome to the boards madam :3

hoping when you refer to this wonderful group of friends you are katherine and you mean inari hilda grace erin hunter duncan wolf etc etc :3 if so, even more glad you were able to finally post :D

Decius, this is the group i mentioned a couple months back that are dedicating their gold every week to a different combo each does 10 morph tries when total results tally 100 they stop.. and try another combo.. to this end they hope to break a few stubborn hints and make the hybrid appear.. without any one person feeling overwhelmed..

this is likely the Katherine that with Hilda discovered the snuggle bunny as well, though credit to Inari as well for helping them with combo(me too but alas i was questing xD) either way, it inspired them to rally some of the more dedicated hybrid hunting morph tent vets together and create a mini-club to attack these hints with..

as i previously posted on another thread they started with the first(original) hint of skitters+crawls since the 2nd skit/crawl was solved at the morphathon last year as being coconut crawlie +coconut crawlie= dire crab..
the first hint was a bit trickier and this is what we know:
1)must be from pre-advanced pet update pets only(legacy or Loyal 3)
2)Decius confirmed skitters + crawls leading us to believe skitter-er pet had tiny/thin amount of red, only the black widow fell under these guidelines and as far as the crawl-ing pet had to have a large amount of pinkish-purple, problem is both pink and purple in this text box chat are the same color therefore the debate fell between whether cutie being pink or orchid with purple was the correct crawling pet
3)at time of hint, all card and holiday pets were disallowed as part of this hint combo(hybrids of course were POST-advanced pet update >.>)

will post the complete list of legacy pets in next post message as otherwise it might not fit on this one xD

stormy jen silver

Ensign
Jun 12, 2012
stormyjensilverdra... on Apr 7, 2017 wrote:
hi! welcome to the boards madam :3

hoping when you refer to this wonderful group of friends you are katherine and you mean inari hilda grace erin hunter duncan wolf etc etc :3 if so, even more glad you were able to finally post :D

Decius, this is the group i mentioned a couple months back that are dedicating their gold every week to a different combo each does 10 morph tries when total results tally 100 they stop.. and try another combo.. to this end they hope to break a few stubborn hints and make the hybrid appear.. without any one person feeling overwhelmed..

this is likely the Katherine that with Hilda discovered the snuggle bunny as well, though credit to Inari as well for helping them with combo(me too but alas i was questing xD) either way, it inspired them to rally some of the more dedicated hybrid hunting morph tent vets together and create a mini-club to attack these hints with..

as i previously posted on another thread they started with the first(original) hint of skitters+crawls since the 2nd skit/crawl was solved at the morphathon last year as being coconut crawlie +coconut crawlie= dire crab..
the first hint was a bit trickier and this is what we know:
1)must be from pre-advanced pet update pets only(legacy or Loyal 3)
2)Decius confirmed skitters + crawls leading us to believe skitter-er pet had tiny/thin amount of red, only the black widow fell under these guidelines and as far as the crawl-ing pet had to have a large amount of pinkish-purple, problem is both pink and purple in this text box chat are the same color therefore the debate fell between whether cutie being pink or orchid with purple was the correct crawling pet
3)at time of hint, all card and holiday pets were disallowed as part of this hint combo(hybrids of course were POST-advanced pet update >.>)

will post the complete list of legacy pets in next post message as otherwise it might not fit on this one xD

stormy jen silver
Thank you so much for the welcome ^-^ (btw, I know it seems confusing, but I am actually Hilda, not Katherine here), and yes those are the people I was referring to.

For the skitters + crawls hint, I've read somewhere that it was vaguely confirmed that a spider was involved, which would definitely bring the Coral Widow to mind as the skitter pet. However, this leaves us the crawl pet as the second parent missing. As shown earlier, the cutie chameleon didn't seem to work with the widow, as we have tried 100 tries with no results, which leaves the Orchid Chameleon as the other possibility. There aren't many possibilities we could work on with the pets that were out at the time the hint was released.

This is not the only hint still unsolved. Right now we're currently working on the "fuzzy" pet + Spicy Ostrich as the "Least-Owned Pet" (Spicy clue anyone?). So far we're also trying pets outside of the Grizzly pack, which Decius hasn't confirmed to be from that pack, just that it was fuzzy (thanks to Hunter for that information). After this one is solved we're planning to start with the Chips and Queso, and work from there.

Hopefully, one day we can solve any of the hints here and more. (and give credit to the people who solve it)