Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Royal Ibis Hybrid Possibilities?

AuthorMessage
Community Leader
Hopefully Decius can answer this question. Does the new Majestic Ibis produce hybrids? And better yet, any hints?!!!!!

PS: Oops, I called it a Royal Ibis in the title. Don't know how to fix that. Moderators, can you change it to "Majestic Ibis Hybrid Possibilities?" Thank you!!!!!!

Need help with Ships, Companions, Pets, Gear? Pirate101 Skyways has guides for everything that you can think of. Click here to visit our site today!
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Kelsey Fireheart on Mar 22, 2017 wrote:
Hopefully Decius can answer this question. Does the new Majestic Ibis produce hybrids? And better yet, any hints?!!!!!

PS: Oops, I called it a Royal Ibis in the title. Don't know how to fix that. Moderators, can you change it to "Majestic Ibis Hybrid Possibilities?" Thank you!!!!!!
I think KingsIsle should look up the definition of the word "new". Giving this Ibis a different name doesn't make it "new". ( I'm tired of re-skins. )

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Two have been found so far - Gilded Ibis and Noble Ibis, both with Majestic and Royal parents.

Lieutenant
Sep 17, 2012
The Noble Ibis and Gilded ibis hybrids have been discovered by Tara and Davy Jones. To make either one you need to morph Royal Ibis with Majestic Ibis. They can make either hybrid.

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
Pet morphing is so time consuming and disappointing that I just don't have time to catch them all. Wow, I think I just had a pokemon moment.

Virtuous Dante Ramsey