Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

How Exactly Do Transportalers Work?

AuthorMessage
Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Hello, all, and it's me, Helpful Aurora Parker! I'm so sorry I haven't been on the Message Boards for so long; I've been so busy. However, I do have a question and that's about Transportalers.

You can buy them in the Crown Shop. When I hover over them, it says in its diminutive description that if you buy it, it can "Transportalate" you to any specified location in your House, or another House you have. This I understand, but how exactly does it work? Do you need just one Transportaler to Transportalate to another House, or do you need one in one location, and the other in the other location you want to Transportalate to? I've never bought one of these, as you can probably tell, but I am considering getting it when my Crowns get back up. First, I just needed to know how it works.

Thanks, good hunting, and for the Resistance!

- The Dashing Swashbuckler, A.K.A. Helpful Aurora Parker, Level 61 Swashbuckler
- The Reckless Pirate, A.K.A. Brave Kiley, Level 26 Buccaneer
- The Leading Commodore, A.K.A. Nora, Level 12 Privateer

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Helpful Aurora Par... on Mar 7, 2017 wrote:
Hello, all, and it's me, Helpful Aurora Parker! I'm so sorry I haven't been on the Message Boards for so long; I've been so busy. However, I do have a question and that's about Transportalers.

You can buy them in the Crown Shop. When I hover over them, it says in its diminutive description that if you buy it, it can "Transportalate" you to any specified location in your House, or another House you have. This I understand, but how exactly does it work? Do you need just one Transportaler to Transportalate to another House, or do you need one in one location, and the other in the other location you want to Transportalate to? I've never bought one of these, as you can probably tell, but I am considering getting it when my Crowns get back up. First, I just needed to know how it works.

Thanks, good hunting, and for the Resistance!

- The Dashing Swashbuckler, A.K.A. Helpful Aurora Parker, Level 61 Swashbuckler
- The Reckless Pirate, A.K.A. Brave Kiley, Level 26 Buccaneer
- The Leading Commodore, A.K.A. Nora, Level 12 Privateer
I have a bunch of these and I'm glad to tell you how they work.
A Transportalator will port you to a single location, that's all they do.
1.To equip a transportalator in your house that you want to port to, just open your decorating tab, click on the ( can I just say "porter" from now on? ) porter.
2. A small circle will appear, this is your "mark" you can move and rotate the mark until you're satisfied by its position - click and this will set the mark.
3. Go to the place you want to put your porter. ( It could be another house or another part of the same house. )
My porters are set to take me to each house I own. Set porter as you would any house item.
To use porter, just enter as you would a world transportalator.