Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

witch hunter suggestion for the dev squad

AuthorMessage
First Mate
Sep 13, 2010
classify witch hunter as a magic attack, even when the weapon of its user isn't staffy, because its base damage is already determined exclusively by spell power and will on every weapon type. if this were put in place then musketeers and melee units could enjoy the same witch hunter chains that witchdoctors do, in any combination of weapon types. for example if a swashbuckler with witch hunter triggered a musketeer's soul shroud, and the musketeer had witch hunter too, the swashbuckler's incoming witch hunter could be preceded by one of the musketeer's, which could first trigger another witch hunter from the swashbuckler, et cetera, depending on how many ranks of the epic each player had, turning it into a game of whoever-has-the-highest-rank-of-witch-hunter-gets-to-take-the-least-magic-damage-by-the-end-of-this-turn. oh, good ol' whoever-has-the-highest-rank-of-witch-hunter-gets-to-take-the-least-magic-damage-by-the-end-of-this-turn. only 90's kids will remember that game...

also suggestion #2 can you make my pet less annoying

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
AndrewDeathblade11... on Feb 22, 2017 wrote:
classify witch hunter as a magic attack, even when the weapon of its user isn't staffy, because its base damage is already determined exclusively by spell power and will on every weapon type. if this were put in place then musketeers and melee units could enjoy the same witch hunter chains that witchdoctors do, in any combination of weapon types. for example if a swashbuckler with witch hunter triggered a musketeer's soul shroud, and the musketeer had witch hunter too, the swashbuckler's incoming witch hunter could be preceded by one of the musketeer's, which could first trigger another witch hunter from the swashbuckler, et cetera, depending on how many ranks of the epic each player had, turning it into a game of whoever-has-the-highest-rank-of-witch-hunter-gets-to-take-the-least-magic-damage-by-the-end-of-this-turn. oh, good ol' whoever-has-the-highest-rank-of-witch-hunter-gets-to-take-the-least-magic-damage-by-the-end-of-this-turn. only 90's kids will remember that game...

also suggestion #2 can you make my pet less annoying
Lol, the first suggestion gave me a headache.
And the second suggestion just fills my head with questions.
What pet do you have?
What does it do to annoy you?
And
If it annoys you so much, why don't you un-equip it and use another pet?
Pass the Tylenol, please.