Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

when do my companions get more epics?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 13, 2013
Hi i am a level 21 swashbuckler and i have gotten a few epic talents on my companion when they promoted, is there any other time they get epics besides promoting?

Ensign
Sep 19, 2012
Yes! Sometimes they do get new epics when they level up. For example some storyline companions get new epics at level 55. ( Such as El Toro and Bonnie Anne)

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
Companions will receive epics when they're recruited, after completing a promotion for them, and every 20 levels starting at level 15 (level 35, level 55, etc.).

Petty Officer
May 13, 2010
BlazeHawkRider1,
It depends on the companion and their level. Your main companions will receive several epic talents as they get to higher levels and the side companions will only receive a couple. If you go to the Pirate 101 Central page they have a Wiki page that breaks everything down for companions and pets.

Ensign
Jun 13, 2013