Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Awkward Lag on Specific Characters

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Aug 15, 2013
Ho everyone, I'm once again posting :P But anyways, let's get to the point. On specific characters, I experience lag. On my Buccaneer and Witchdoctor, the game runs smoothly and flawlessly. On my Swashbuckler and Musketeer, the game takes quite a while to load when changing zones and areas and realms. But, on my Privateer... it's deadly. It takes at least a minute to load when going to other places and it's usually choppy. I always make sure I am in an empty/perfect realm cause they're my home. But does anyone else have any problems like this?

Petty Officer
May 12, 2012
Merciless Richard ... on Oct 2, 2016 wrote:
Ho everyone, I'm once again posting :P But anyways, let's get to the point. On specific characters, I experience lag. On my Buccaneer and Witchdoctor, the game runs smoothly and flawlessly. On my Swashbuckler and Musketeer, the game takes quite a while to load when changing zones and areas and realms. But, on my Privateer... it's deadly. It takes at least a minute to load when going to other places and it's usually choppy. I always make sure I am in an empty/perfect realm cause they're my home. But does anyone else have any problems like this?
I just started playing again a few weeks ago on this game, I've logged on 3 times on my privateer in perfect realms and experience lag too, especially going from Avery's Court to the place where the bazaar is (having a blank state right now lol XD). I don't know why, could be a thousand different reasons. Maybe with the new updates, or maybe its just a lag. Have you been playing awhile?

~ Brittany Neels

Ensign
Jul 17, 2014
Merciless Richard ... on Oct 2, 2016 wrote:
I only have a privy but there's no lag, If I did not play for a while it will take awhile to load that's it!

Admiral
May 30, 2010
Don't experience that kind of lag, but sometimes I hang up (lock up completely) when I go to switch characters. Makes no difference the machine or the pirate or the account. It just does, occasionally. And once it starts, it goes on like that for a while. I end up using task manager to exit the game completely and reload. Sometimes that fixes it and sometimes it doesn't.

You could try reloading the game to see if it helps. Maybe even re-download and reinstall?

Lieutenant
Aug 15, 2013
Mythali126 on Oct 16, 2016 wrote:
I just started playing again a few weeks ago on this game, I've logged on 3 times on my privateer in perfect realms and experience lag too, especially going from Avery's Court to the place where the bazaar is (having a blank state right now lol XD). I don't know why, could be a thousand different reasons. Maybe with the new updates, or maybe its just a lag. Have you been playing awhile?

~ Brittany Neels
Yeah I play every other day, sometimes everyday. It's only on my Swashbuckler and Witchdoctor that gets a little lag... but my Privateer gets lag 24/7