Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

invisibility glitch

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Nov 11, 2012
when you use walk in darkness or the other stuff like that that makes you invisible
which the unicorn swashbuckler you get from valencia 2 also has it
and when you use walk in darkness or stuff like that yourself or use walk in darkness with the unicorn swashbuckler, sometimes
when you attack someone the invisibility just goes away right after i super attack the guy
then the other guy just attacks me instead
this, in my opinion is a very annoying glitch because this gives you a higher risk of being defeated by very powerful enemies and this never happened before valencia 2 came out.

so is this normal?
if its not please fix it.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
theprivateer12345 on Jul 24, 2016 wrote:
when you use walk in darkness or the other stuff like that that makes you invisible
and when you use walk in darkness or stuff like that yourself or use walk in darkness with the unicorn swashbuckler, sometimes
when you attack someone the invisibility just goes away right after i super attack the guy
this, in my opinion is a very annoying glitch because this gives you a higher risk of being defeated by very powerful enemies and this never happened before valencia 2 came out.

so is this normal?
It's normal, just like you and some of your companions, the Unicorn enemies in Valencia 2 have First Strike at 3 ranks, this removes any hide from opponents attempting to attack while hidden.
This mechanic has been in the game for nearly a year. However, there was only one enemy before the release of Valencia 2 that had this talent - Joseph of the Nefarious Five in the Tower of Moo Manchu.

Ensign
Nov 11, 2012

so is this normal?
Wait, are you saying that attacking while WiD or WiS is active making the buff disappear is a glitch? Because it says in the desc of the ability that attacking will cancel the buff but have the damage multiplier. That's how it has always been....

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Lightning Arrow on Jul 26, 2016 wrote:
Wait, are you saying that attacking while WiD or WiS is active making the buff disappear is a glitch? Because it says in the desc of the ability that attacking will cancel the buff but have the damage multiplier. That's how it has always been....
Damage has to go through before the hidden is lifted.

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012

so is this normal?
Know your enemy! Check their epics before attacking them, The Unicorn guards and some of the other Valencian foes have First strike 3 (just as anecorbie said). However, the battle angels do not. Attack those under cover of shadow if you can, or use your shadows to buff your team. In fact, buffing your team as best as you can - use doubloons too -- is the way to survive those skillful fighters in Valencia.

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
Did the enemy have First Strike 3? That epic rank removes the hide, and that is not a glitch.

Lieutenant
Nov 11, 2012
thanks for telling me that, i just found out about it