Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Collecting from a Companion on orders

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
7/2/16 1:08 am PDT.
There seems to be a problem after collecting from a Companion out on orders. To start the collection process, I press the Collect Button under mini icon of the Companion. That works fine. But, when collecting finishes and the order that Companion was on restarts (I have auto restart on), the big button under the main picture of the Companion starts out with Belay Orders in green but ends up being grayed out with the words “Train” on it (or green if the Companion can be trained). (I don't think you should be able to train a Companion while that Companion is busy with orders). I have to press the Companion icon to get it to say Belay Orders with a green background. It used to go directly to Belay Orders if the character is under orders which I think is the correct result.