Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Idea for broadside combat pvp

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 03, 2020
First time poster here. i have played this game since launch and have enjoyed my time playing on it however in the entire time i have played there hasn't been much done in the way of pvp especially when it comes to ships.
it would be awesome to have a team v team battle using ships in an arena specifically made to do so. i mean where always mopping the floor with computer played ships just once id like to do that to the guy that took up the stream and forced me into a fight XD.

Administrator
Ironbird002 on Jun 12, 2021 wrote:
First time poster here. i have played this game since launch and have enjoyed my time playing on it however in the entire time i have played there hasn't been much done in the way of pvp especially when it comes to ships.
it would be awesome to have a team v team battle using ships in an arena specifically made to do so. i mean where always mopping the floor with computer played ships just once id like to do that to the guy that took up the stream and forced me into a fight XD.
Welcome to the forums!

A team ship vs team ship battle would be amazing. I'm uncertain how that would be accomplished, but I can send the idea along to the team.

For the short-term we're focusing on resolving bugs and issues before considering significant new features.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Ironbird002 on Jun 12, 2021 wrote:
I think it would be very confusing (& crowded) if it were a 4v4. how about a 2v2. Would you want a boarding action or no?
Have you tried the current ship pvp?