Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

[Guide] Sinbad Quest and Drop Guide -FB

AuthorMessage
Community Leader
The new Pirate101 update brought with it a quest where we rescue a "kidnapped" Sinbad. Check out this guide to the fights and drops in this guide by Matthew and Logan!
https://finalbastion.com/pirate101-guides/p101-boss-guides/pirate101-sinbad-quest-and-drop-guide/

Writer, Editor, Administrator, and Pirate PvP guy at FinalBastion

Check us out for all things Pirate101 and Wizard101 PvE/PvP

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
I tried this dungeon on Day 1 of its release. I noticed that he Bad-pun-crab's armor values seem to be way off; he was taking much more damage then the other enemies in the fight from not very strong attacks. And I agree that final fight wasn't too horribly hard. I didn't even use Scratch, I just brought an all-Musketeer crew to avoid triggering their Epic Talents. Tempest of Torpedoes, Chantal Livingstone, and Black Annie Rackham held them off long enough to take care of the tougher enemies; the fight wasn't too hard after that. I look forward to trying it again once some of its issues have been fixed.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Lookit Light on Jun 10, 2021 wrote:
I tried this dungeon on Day 1 of its release. I noticed that he Bad-pun-crab's armor values seem to be way off; he was taking much more damage then the other enemies in the fight from not very strong attacks. And I agree that final fight wasn't too horribly hard. I didn't even use Scratch, I just brought an all-Musketeer crew to avoid triggering their Epic Talents. Tempest of Torpedoes, Chantal Livingstone, and Black Annie Rackham held them off long enough to take care of the tougher enemies; the fight wasn't too hard after that. I look forward to trying it again once some of its issues have been fixed.
The Crush-tacian wasn't tough, it's Fliehr that you got to watch out for! That Cat is mean, ooo yeah!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Matthew525011 on Jun 9, 2021 wrote:
The new Pirate101 update brought with it a quest where we rescue a "kidnapped" Sinbad. Check out this guide to the fights and drops in this guide by Matthew and Logan!
https://finalbastion.com/pirate101-guides/p101-boss-guides/pirate101-sinbad-quest-and-drop-guide/
You forgot to mention that Flierh has Web as a talent. I saw him use it several times during the last fight.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Poffo also uses an individual "Vengeance Shroud" this is the curse that prevents healing but does no poison damage.