Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Making a list of bugs; what has and hasn't been fixed?

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
At the time of writing this, I have not been able to try out the new content myself. However, given the nature of this update, I feel is is important to talk about its main feature; the bug fixes.

Basically, this thread is for the purpose of confirming, by community testing, what bugs have and haven't been fixed. There are so many issues that have been noticed by all of us over the years that I feel it is important to figure out which ones have been resolved.

If anyone has bugs that they knew about before this update and want to test, from Malik's broken attack animations to the well-hated Cabin Glitch, this is a thread to share your findings with the community.

Ensign
Nov 28, 2012
This is a very minor thing but I've been farming the Servus commanders in the Bruno Chapel dungeon and my camera will often clip into one of the various plants outlining the room making it impossible for me to see what is happening whenever I'm attacking or being attacked. Nothing game breaking, just an annoyance I've frequently come across when farming for gear in that dungeon.

Ensign
Nov 28, 2012
Not sure how to reproduce this or what caused it, but I went to Jonah Town and went down into the gullet for a quest, then left. It's been three hours since that and the music from the town is still playing in addition to the proper music for whatever area/activity I'm currently in (as in I can hear Cool Ranch music and Jonah Town music at the same time). I've left Skull Island entirely and entered multiple dungeons/areas across the game yet the music is still playing.

Ensign
Jun 16, 2011
Ensign
Jan 03, 2010
For almost a year now, I have been trying to complete my level 67 presidio companion quest, I got all the way to the end of the captain hande fight and the npc did not spawn for me to complete the quest. I’ve tried everything from relogging and leaving and coming back multiple times, and I came back today after I saw that some bugs were fixed, checked, and the NPC still had not spawned. I just want to get my crab champion and I don’t know what to do.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Bloody Charles Nel... on Jun 16, 2021 wrote:
For almost a year now, I have been trying to complete my level 67 presidio companion quest, I got all the way to the end of the captain hande fight and the npc did not spawn for me to complete the quest. I’ve tried everything from relogging and leaving and coming back multiple times, and I came back today after I saw that some bugs were fixed, checked, and the NPC still had not spawned. I just want to get my crab champion and I don’t know what to do.
Contact Support and explain your problem, you find it under Help in the upper tool bar of these boards.

Lieutenant
Oct 12, 2012
I would be thrilled to see the Dreadnaught instance glitch fixed, it is quite annoying to finally gather the number of pirates to complete it only to get in and not be able to enter the dungeon. It happens almost every time I attempt to farm the dreadnaught.

Ensign
Jul 26, 2017
Hi! So, i've recently started playing pirate again because of the new update (very excited) and i decided that i wanted to finally finish the moo manchu dungeon. i want to complete it with a team, but everytime i team up and everyone is ready to go, it doesn't port me to the dungeon? the count down stops and the whole team up disappears. i'm not sure how to fix this problem haha

-Esperanza lvl 70

Ensign
Jan 03, 2010
One bug that has made me annoyed for a couple years now is that on my privateer, I cant finish my presidio companion quest. I got all they way to the end and beat captain hande but the npc that is supposed to spawn after you beat him to talk to never appeared. I've tried everything, logging out and back in, going out and back in, switching realms and nothing is working. If this could get fixed some how, I don't know whats wrong because it has worked for all of my other characters including one I did an hour ago, but my privateer has never been able to do it. Thank you.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Bloody Charles Nel... on Aug 13, 2021 wrote:
One bug that has made me annoyed for a couple years now is that on my privateer, I cant finish my presidio companion quest. I got all they way to the end and beat captain hande but the npc that is supposed to spawn after you beat him to talk to never appeared. I've tried everything, logging out and back in, going out and back in, switching realms and nothing is working. If this could get fixed some how, I don't know whats wrong because it has worked for all of my other characters including one I did an hour ago, but my privateer has never been able to do it. Thank you.
Have you tried contacting Support?

Ensign
Aug 18, 2011
Not exactly a bug, just bad design, but the obsidian door area is too dark. I can't see much of anything in there, even with screen at full brightness.