Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Your Questions and Tips for February 2021 KI Live

AuthorMessage
Administrator
KI Live is next week Thursday at 4pm CT at https://www.twitch.tv/kingsisleentertainment. We're gathering all your questions and gameplay tips, so ask below and your post may be selected for the show!

Ensign
Oct 11, 2010
When should we expect an update for Pirates? I know it's been confirmed that we'll be receiving more updates, but what's the time window for that? Should we expect anything this year or should we expect something next year?

Ensign
Jun 23, 2020
What is the general roadmap going forward for both Pirate101 and Wizard101?

Ensign
May 05, 2012
Will there be any story/world update this year? I think that's the number one question every player wants an answer.

First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
Is there going to be a [main] story update to the game? I've seen this question asked so many times and, oddly enough, it seems to be the one question that's always never answered straightly. I'm not asking for a date or even assuming that it's coming this decade.

Just...

Is there ever going to be another story update? Is that at all on the table of possibilities that will one day happen?

First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
I guess my other questions would be if there's going to be an increase in the level cap? Are any of the worlds going to recieve a visual revamp like WizardCity did? Are there going to be new areas added to already exsisting worlds? New bosses? What about other activities outside of regular gameplay? Character customizations, fishing, crafting? Speaking of character customization, can Pirate101 get the same level of detail as Wizard's did? I really enjoyed what y'all did there in Wizard101 with that and would love to see that added here!

There's also questions regarding companions and whether they'll recieve any new updates regarding their stories. Or the main character and our own story regarding our parents. It's been awhile since I last played, but didn't we forget 6 years of our lives during the main quest? Was that ever brought up again or is that gonna be a future consiquence? (surely a decision like THAT will have repurcussions, right?)

I don't need a answer for EVERY question, but a answer for some would be nice...